Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
This is a thread to post about how you voted for Joe Biden, what strategies you used to vote for Joe Biden, and what progressive policies announced by Joe Biden you like seeing as a result of having voted for Joe Biden. Discuss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
It's cool seeing how many Americans went and voted for Biden, effectively releasing us from Trump in 2 days. Thanks, in no small part, to the activism by our very own goons who managed to get a senator elected. This was all a team effort.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Thanks to all who voted for Joe Biden, every American is getting a stimulus check. Thank you to the goons who made it possible. What was your favourite part of voting for Joe Biden?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Taintrunner posted:

so why did you vote for a warmongering austerity rapist who promised nothing but to spit in your face for 4 years and has already begun to do so

Likely because he thought he was the better candidate, and responded to his desires and necessities better than the alternative, as more than half the country did, but go off.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Taintrunner posted:

So why did you vote for ruthless austerity and endless corporate handouts, knowing that is the cesspool of which fascism arises from?

Likely because it served his interests more than voting for Trump would. It seems over half the population of America agrees, therefeore its for the better interest of most, rather than for the few.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Taintrunner posted:

His interests as a Wall Street corporate executive? Wow, big shocker! Didn't know we had such high rollers among us.

Does that matter? He's supposed to vote in his best interest.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Anyway, Joe Biden voters, what was your favourite policy you've seen discussed as a result of having voted for Joe Biden, electing him as president, who will assume in a couple days?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Taintrunner posted:

Hmm, well kicking any progress on the climate apocalypse down the road by 8-12 years minimum and making the Green New Deal immediately inadequate, is in the worst interest of anyone under the age 40. Seems like these voters you love so much aren't very smart.

And what if he's 41?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Cope harder chud, Trump lost. It's time for democracy to come back.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Obama = Obamacare. Why would that mean they dont want healthcare for people? Sometimes it seems the people in this forum don't know how to read...
In any case, I can't say for certain why the people in here who voted for Joe Biden did so, and I imagine it's because ideologically it aligns closer to their beliefs, but ofc this is a thread for them to discuss why! :D

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

If you have this gangtag you're invited to tell us why you voted for Joe Biden! The invitation is open to everyone with any kind of Joe tag, since it indicates voting for Joe Biden!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Taintrunner posted:

I'm not seeing a lot of goons in here, buddy! Looking at the rest of these forums, a lot of these goons you're looking for are regretting their vote for Joe Biden!

There's a bunch of people posting in this thread with JOE gangtags (from the Joe Biden threads) indicating they support Joe Biden, including you

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Xaris posted:

Please be respectful for the President-elect. Dignity is returning.

It's a simple pun that I'm sure the Joe Bros find particularly witty. And as we know, the people who got Joe gangtags can take a joke every now and then.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

gay_crimes posted:

I'm excited about the fracking. Energy independence is my #1 issue. I think it'll be good to return to normal relations with the global south as well. Bolivia has been too uppity and Trump hosed up putting them in their place

As a South American I find it interesting that Joe Biden seeks to resume relations in our socioeconomic block. Hopefully it all works out! As for the energy, it's about time someone found a solution to the energy crisis. Let's see where it goes from here.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

zegermans posted:

I voted for Joe Biden because a 15 dollar minimum wage would do wonders to help americans struggling to survive.

Thankfully it seems Americans might finally have a president who cares about the poor.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Kind of disappointed at all the people who play pretend at being leftist who live comfortably enough to spend 20 hours a day on Computer telling those downtrodden who voted for Biden that letting Trump stay in office was the better move. I thought this level of discussion was more of a D&D kind of thing but I guess here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
What's your thoughts on the recent policies Joe Biden has put into practice? Is his helping of minorities and the poor a flash in the pan or has it all come to stay?