Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I would have voted for Joe Biden, but unfortunately I got my head stuck in a washing machine for the entire election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArfJason posted:

It's cool seeing how many Americans went and voted for Biden, effectively releasing us from Trump in 2 days. Thanks, in no small part, to the activism by our very own goons who managed to get a senator elected. This was all a team effort.

Very proud of the goon contribution to getting Chris Coons back in the senate and handing Biden that majority we need to heal the nation

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

it's not, we're learning why people voted in support of militarizing the police to tear gas and brutalize Black people

Hey, aren't you married to a millionaire? Would your personal best choice not be to support the militarization of the police, existing as they do to protect the interests of the capitalist class, such as your wife? A decision that would also help all of us who suffer under the Trump regime?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Personally as an LGBTQIA immigrant I would like to thank everyone who voted for Joe Biden to restore sanity to the nation after the madness of Trump and his cabal, even in the face of rich white bros declaring the two were the same because their material interests would be unaffected either way

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wakko posted:

same! here's hoping you me and arf all end up in the same labor camp so we can swap stories about all the cool stuff Joe Biden almost did if it wasn't for those stupid reTHUGlicans.

Personally I'm not content to accept that labour camps are an inevitable part of our future, which is why it's good that everyone elected Joe Biden, who has promised not to build any, unlike his opponent, Donald Trump

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Loveshaft posted:

Imagine thinking a lifelong austerity ghoul like Biden who authored the 1994 Omnibus Crime Bill AND the Patriot Act will be any better for minorities than Trump. He even built the camps full of cages on the border!

You know, I thought this didn't sound like something Biden would do, and when I checked it turns out the Patriot Act was written by one "Jim Sensenbrenner"! I think you need to do your research before you attack the president elect like this.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Please don't call me a dude, it's rude. Anyway I don't think any of us are claiming that Joe Biden is the second coming of Obama, but he's certainly better than the alternative, which is why it's good that everyone voted for him, despite the obstacles in their way, like white males claiming he's the same as trump, which is obviously untrue and just another example of the racist, sexist thinking that brought him to power in the first place.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Control Volume posted:

Waaait a minute. Im starting to suspect this guy didnt vote for Joe Biden at all

You think someone would do that? Just come into cspam, and tell lies?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

I did not vote for Joe Biden because he sucks rear end.

Do you think Trump does not suck more rear end, friend.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Probably Magic posted:

Trump seems more of a breast man.

Trump has bigger breasts than his wife, and personally I consider that unacceptable in a president, which is why Biden deserved to win, and its good that he did.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Probably Magic posted:

Biden would never have the balls to call out Barney Franks protruding nipples, points back to Trump.

drat. Starting to wish Trump had won now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Loveshaft posted:

We already know you think the blue team’s austerity racist is better than the red team’s austerity racist. Rhetorically shaming someone into supporting either is quite low, friend.

Shame is internal, if anyone is feeling shamed by my words for not voting to evict Donald Trump then that's a discussion they need to have with their conscience

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

i voted to evict Trump by voting green hth

That did not help! But fortunately enough people voted for the guy who could actually win, and enact an agenda that would benefit the vast majority of people.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm an 2003, and the 2020 is right, Biden sucks

Sure thing Gen Xer, we get that LGBT people didn't exist in your day but now we do and we needed Trump gone, which is why it's good that so many people on this forum voted for Joe Biden, and also for Chris Coons, who will help enact his agenda in the senate.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Loveshaft posted:

Nice avatar there boss

lmao my taint has been runned

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hearty lol at the sad little attempt at the end to pretend it didn't come from here

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Raves are were actually started as a way to try and normalise adult baby roleplay and as such Biden is a hero for trying to ban them.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
<---- the white cis male bros of cspam, having failed to bully people into reelecting Trump by depressing turnout, have resorted to using their wealth to smear poor minorities directly by claiming attempts to improve our material conditions constitute an endorsement of the day to day business of the US empire. As their fallen hero would say, sad!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

wow, cool avatar!

Patting yourself on the back like this is deeply gauche, friend.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

You're very defensive of your poor chose to vote for Joe Biden

Uh I didn't buy the avatar, friend. I would have assumed someone who's been posting here since 2003 would know how redtexts work?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wife asking what I did with my allowance and I'm too ashamed to admit I used it to buy salty avatars so I panic and say I spent it on having affairs

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fluoride Jones posted:

if there's one thing i've learned from my years of posting it's that you should take everything said by a fyad regular at face value

Arf absolutely voted for Biden, he posted his ballots and everything. He's sincere about wanting to save the country.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

ok but did your mom’s credit card?

It's his wife that's the millionaire, not his mom

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.

accuracy is important, in such matters

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

I’m not a FYAD regular so I don’t know what’s up with your avatar buddy

The FYAD way is to own someone out loud in front of an audience, like Joe Biden would. Not to exploit your extragavant wealth in search of an advantage, in the Donald Trump fashion. I hope this helps.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh god what is it now. Its not loading on the app for me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

Why are you so glum, little goon? Donald Trump stops being the President tomorrow. Isn’t that all you wanted?

And tomorrow I will be cheerful, because I am affected by my material conditions, and those of others. All I'm hosed up on hormones, and that will soon be a safe thing to be. namaste.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Loveshaft posted:

Where’s your avatar!?!?

Someone changed it Ross perot and then changed it again and I can't see it, just a blank space on the app so who knows what horrorshow it is now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Who has spent 40 actual dollars trying to own me and why. This absolutely demented behaviour will not stop me from being glad that Joe Biden is the president elect.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

seems like youre mad on such a joyous day. what a shame

Wait is the inauguration happening now? I'm going to drop the bit for a minute and admit I'm confused by the timezones

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chillgamesh posted:

Nah it's in like 12 hours or something

ah okay cool. hope no one does a coup or anything exciting while I'm sleeping and that Joe Biden becomes the president in an orderly fashion and begins enacting his policies immediately

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

the voted for joe biden megathread became a slapfight as soon as someone who actually voted for joe biden came to post about it

wait who was that

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

I voted for Joe.

Taintrunner posted:

So what was your excuse for voting for a warmongering austerity rapist who promised you nothing and is now actively spitting in your face?

just rowing out onto the lake and watching the fish climb into the boat

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Harik posted:

just think how much hair has been sniffed and chests inappropriately touched and it hasn't even been a full 24 hours yet

getting riled up and rowdy just thinking about it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

Did it benefit the woman he raped?

I did say "the vast majority" not "everyone on earth"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

while I am sympathetic to your argument, I have to admit when you simply say “the woman he raped” instead of her name it sorta feels like you’re just using her as a prop to cudgel others in arguments

:hmmyes: