Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
oh i voted all right... voted 1!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

biden more like bidet washing my rear end out

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

what are the odds people are actually gonna start handing out robinette as a middle name to their boys now, that's the real question

Reminds me of a story I read in Asimov's set in the near future where one of the characters is named Barack and I just thought, "Yeah, probably realistic," but it just made me feel kinda sad.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Like, at least if you name your kid Hillary, you can backtrack a few decades down the road when She Is Finally Locked Up and say you named your kid after the Everest guy.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Thinking about the halcyon days of 2019 when we were all laughing and eating turkish delights and talking about how Joe Biden had raped, murdered, and cannibalized a girl in 1990 only for it to come out that he had in fact raped someone and also was now president, good times, good times.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Kinda wondering what a second term of Trump would've looked like, probably really boring honestly, Kamala's only allowed opposition in the Dem primaries would've been a Belleville, IL city council member with a lisp and Trump would mostly be on the golf course because "Washington is no longer hot," so I guess I should be happy that Biden made things interesting with his unique brand of accelerationism.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Like January 6th was funny as hell, you don't get that if Trump won.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Do you think Trump does not suck more rear end, friend.

Trump seems more of a breast man.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Trump has bigger breasts than his wife, and personally I consider that unacceptable in a president, which is why Biden deserved to win, and its good that he did.

Biden would never have the balls to call out Barney Franks protruding nipples, points back to Trump.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Howie Should've Won

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Is Biden no longer president yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Kinda surprised the latino forum went so hard for Biden considering El Paso, but the world is full of surprises.