Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

he really knows how to feel his way through a situation

tbh after trump america could really use a softer touch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Probably Magic posted:

biden more like bidet washing my rear end out

much like being the president of the united states, this is a very hard thankless job. a strong endorsement of biden from forums poster probably magic

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Control Volume posted:

Waaait a minute. Im starting to suspect this guy didnt vote for Joe Biden at all

He voted absentee

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Say what you will about Joe, but I guarantee you that Fail Chud Dommel Trupmo has never opened pdf.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Bootleg Trunks posted:

List of people I did not vote for

-Joe Biden

End

Wow, way to admit you voted for David Duke when he ran for senate in Louisiana, you loving Chud.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Regarde Aduck posted:

Sure Trump did some bad things, but as a 40 year old computer toucher with a lot of spare time it was cool and good. We laughed at his tweets while gaslighting all the actual working class people into depression and despair. Now some guy who is 'exactly the same' yet makes us inexplicably angrier is in power. That's politics.

The first half of this is more the GBS Trump thread imo

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

some plague rats posted:

Uh I didn't buy the avatar, friend. I would have assumed someone who's been posting here since 2003 would know how redtexts work?

Yeah, I ask my wife for her debit card and then make the purchase and fill in the field with what I want the poster in question to have under their username. Duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

some plague rats posted:

Wait is the inauguration happening now? I'm going to drop the bit for a minute and admit I'm confused by the timezones

Nah it's in like 12 hours or something