Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

Voting Joe Biden is in your self interest and you'd have to be crazy not to think so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I like watching Joe Biden's leg hairs dry in the sun, so cool the way they start to get curly.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

We all have to admit that as an Awesomeist whatever Joe Biden will end up doing will be awesome and perhaps even awesomesauce if we're lucky.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Admiral Ray posted:

joe biden, while a piece of poo poo, didn't abuse his wife and drive her to suicide, so he's got that going for him.

Joe Biden is at the pinnacle of his career and is as smart, spry, and fit as ever! Don't count him out, he's still got time!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

If Biden can manage being President, a Dad, and working on his Camaro then those 3 year old kids can manage being their own lawyer in immigration hearings. It’s not like they’re doing anything else all day.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Juchero posted:

are there any other bidens besides Other Biden that i can vote for?

Hopefully Jack and Jill will go up to the hill, to fetch some water to put out the fires that Donald Trump started!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Although they won't admit it, the vast majority of CSPAM voted for Joe Biden at least once or twice.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Joe Biden is 100% correct about raves, no matter your other disagreements with the single father, he’s right about raves. He should know, he almost lost a son to them!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Do you think Biden is going to replace the armored limo with his bitchin’ camaro?

No way those chuds would dare scratch it! Why they’d have to just stand there slack jawed, a piece of straw sticking out of their mouth, eyes wide as the gleaming beaut cruises by.

And the car would look nice too!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Joe Biden is going to heal this country just like he did South Africa! And that’s a fact, Mack!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

oh buddy, I didn’t buy you that avatar. try again

ok but did your mom’s credit card?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

some plague rats posted:

It's his wife that's the millionaire, not his mom

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Joe Biden is certainly the most FYAD of any presidents, I think even the most rabid CSPAMers can agree with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Bootleg Trunks posted:

In that both regularly said the n word in the past

Listen, if corn pop says he can say it, who are you to argue?