Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

a cyborg mug posted:

I’m proud to say I’m one of the T-Bar Worst on Social Media voters

I think I was too, and after I did I suddenly realized I had no idea which was the guy whose tweets kept showing up in the Social Media thread, T-Bar or Slapjack, guess I got it right. I'm pretty sure I also voted for "Carmella as Woman Who is Attractive" for Worst Gimmick, and I stand by that choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The Fiend being so bad it's ruined Seth Rollins has to be GOAT level Worst gimmick of all time

Hey now, don't take away from Seth's own accomplishments in that respect!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cerebral Bore posted:

2020 severely exposed this act that *checks notes* keeps getting more and more popular???

Oh sure Orange Cassidy may be more popular than he's ever been, but he's also more creatively and personally fulfilled than he has ever been, so who's the REAL winner here? (It's Orange Cassidy)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goddamn, I thought that Young Bucks/Hangman & Kenny and Young Bucks/FTR might end up splitting the vote and letting something like Okada/Ibushi or Naito/Ibushi in, but Bucks/Hangman & Kenny just obliterated all competition. I preferred the FTR match but it's still pretty hard to argue with that choice.