Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tried getting into the replies and my brain snapped from psychic damage

apparently nobody thinks the mast swathes of housing sitting empty as the homeless population skyrockets is a problem, and suggesting doing anything about it, is worthy of submission to “BadEconTakes” or “BadHousingTakes.” just build mountains of empty houses and condos so fake numbers on a spreadsheet go up as people crawl over the Bidenvilles in each and every city. I am free market man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

tried getting into the replies and my brain snapped from psychic damage

apparently nobody thinks the mast swathes of housing sitting empty as the homeless population skyrockets is a problem, and suggesting doing anything about it, is worthy of submission to “BadEconTakes” or “BadHousingTakes.” just build mountains of empty houses and condos so fake numbers on a spreadsheet go up as people crawl over the Bidenvilles in each and every city. I am free market man

looks like we got a nimby over here!!!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Here's an easy thing to do, stop going into d and d. Especially stop coming back here to post about going into d and d. Just stop it

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Hey I know it's the weekend but have the 2,000 dollar checks gone out yet?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Insanite posted:

looks like we got a nimby over here!!!

literally the worst discourse of all time

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Egg Moron posted:

Literally every other member of congress sweating and tugging at their collars in the background

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MorrisBae posted:

sidenote - why the hell is the DSA thread in C-SPAM and not in D&D?

get that poo poo out of here

dsa is good

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

dsa is good

To poop on!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Death to lovely America

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Death to lovely America

, but i repeat myself

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

dsa is good

imo it's 90% well-meaning rubes, 10% lovely careerists

unfortunately the careerists are in charge

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

theyve always said that

also wasnt biden still vp in 2014? why didnt we leave afghanistan then?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Yinlock posted:

imo it's 90% well-meaning rubes, 10% lovely careerists

unfortunately the careerists are in charge

not in every chapter, some are doing great things that the local dems would never be capable of even imagining

the ones with cops/dems running the local org are kinda hosed tho and who knows how many feds/cops are embedded in the membership at this point

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

gradenko_2000 posted:

Hey I know it's the weekend but have the 2,000 dollar checks gone out yet?

We're close, they just need to decide if 5 Americans should get $14 or raise it to 8 Americans but drop the checks to $11.50 and a mostly filled out punch card for a free coffee.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

just learning that famous people "write" books and somehow sell alot of copies and now im very angry for some reason.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

They want to reduce the speed limit to 15 MPH in residential areas? gently caress off

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Sir Tonk posted:

dsa is good

at sheepdogging

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Remember when Trump tried to leave Afghanistan and the Pentagon literally ignored him

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

enough of this poo poo, for real

if this guy wasn't already probated for a week i'd have queued the same myself

no one is forcing you to like or post in d&d. that is not the issue

stop slandering goons and stop loving with other forums
the sitting US president is a rapist and d&d is practically banning talking about it even when it's topically relevant lol

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

comedyblissoption posted:

the sitting US president is a rapist and d&d is practically banning talking about it even when it's topically relevant lol

I think you’ll find that anyone who talks about it is trying to rile other goons up

further, any sources that discuss the matter are inherently propaganda

easy!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
We shouldn't talk about issues that we can't change. To do so will just upset people.

Please shut down D&D they're just spinning their wheels about hot issues.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

100% chance the person who owns this car has a rose in the twitter handle and has given money to a breadtuber

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Google Butt posted:

joe biden is without a doubt a rapist and lmao if u voted for him

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Don't go to D&D: it is not a place of honor. No great deeds are commemorated there.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Grey Fox posted:

good morning

sunday morning

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Zurtilik posted:

Please shut down D&D

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Permaban the displaced posters just to be sure, also

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
free BENGHAZI 2

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

hey they support winners

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

stop slandering goons and stop loving with other forums

Then stop being pro rape

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

when youre as far left as they come

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

that's not what I mean to do, sorry if it appears that way. but I've said many times that my biggest concern as a mod is people being very hostile and mean to other posters and I think calling people rape apologist etc. is definitely included in that
people are being banned from just talking about tara reade at all. there were multiple posts punished for just bringing up the topic and not calling people rape apologists.

yes the mods claim that they would theoretically allow people talking about it if they were Sufficiently Mature Responsible Adults but in actually existing practice this has just been proven not to be the case lmao

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

That's a bit too on the nose.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
DnD is full of a demographic described as "people John Brown would have shot"

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Shipon posted:

They want to reduce the speed limit to 15 MPH in residential areas? gently caress off

What do you mean by residential areas. You shouldn’t be driving long enough on a residential street without hitting a larger road for the difference between 15 and 25 to matter at all. Not sure how they’d enforce such a thing though. Nobody wants speed traps on their cul de sac

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

the mods have moved on now to addressing the seriousness of the d******t p****y slur

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Fluoride Jones posted:

Wondering if hunters laptop had an emulator and genres on it and if so, was he a better gamer than obl?

*fed computer guy* cracks the laptop of Hunter Biden AKA AndrenoCumLord: Huh, what the...?? This guy has over one hundred Princess Maker 2 games in progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Chris James 2 posted:

Death to lovely America