Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

We're all just vessels for God's divine plan so I don't see how crime should be punished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"Joe Biden is president and did bad things, therefore we can't punish anything bad any president does" is a weird way to look at things.

"We" being who
If we could punish presidents this wouldn't be the USA

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Guess that's the final plan then

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

i say swears online posted:

probably not but i'll predict it'll be closer to this number than the 1.9t

That's incredibly optimistic for a Joe biden government

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

One upside of means tested checks: nobody who voted for Joe Biden will get one

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

New statistic released that 45% of biden voters have been convicted of sex crimes. Depressing

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Congrats to child molesters for voting for a man who refuses 15/hour in the year 2021

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

PerniciousKnid posted:

Wasn't it 2026 or something?

It'll be 2030 by then

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Where's my $2000, cracker

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

You can't mention the presidents rapes bc it makes all the rapists in dnd uncomfortable

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

ram dass in hell posted:

The president is a rapist lol

So is anyone who defends his honor

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Live to post, post to die

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Reverse means-tested brand-slurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Ban the dipshits who keep calling my president a "liberal" and a "handsy old corpse" with "terminal brain disease"