Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Ham Cheeks posted:

a.lo please protect this thread from those who would close it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

2DCAT posted:

carthay circle has a bar and serves booze... Some of the bartenders aren't half bad either 😎

Oh yeah California Adventure is the "separate" park they built so people could get loaded.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

god drat it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
look at me i'm a fuckin idiot who doesn't identify things i like to eat and have an easy way to get ahold of those when i really need them

we also have containers of vegetarian palmeni and gyoza in the freezer too idiot

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

skaboomizzy posted:

i grew up on a county bordering WV so we got the rural PA foods and the official state food of WV, the pepperoni roll

Home-Made Pepperoni Rolls

Ingredients

Pepperoni Rolls (1 box)

Instructions

Heat or warm the pepperoni rolls. Eat. (optional) Warm dipping sauce and serve or drink

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lumpentroll posted:

god drat it

language

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lumpentroll posted:

god drat it

lmao owned

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

lumpentroll posted:

god drat it

it's called Justice

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Schnorkles posted:

look at me i'm a fuckin idiot who doesn't identify things i like to eat and have an easy way to get ahold of those when i really need them

we also have containers of vegetarian palmeni and gyoza in the freezer too idiot

I don't have a galley and a slave crew of stewardesses at my command, what other awful things do they have to do for you

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

emfive posted:

I don't have a galley and a slave crew of stewardesses at my command, what other awful things do they have to do for you

this glimmering shine doesn't come easy you know

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

Ingredients

Pepperoni Rolls (1 box)

Instructions

Heat or warm the pepperoni rolls. Eat. (optional) Warm dipping sauce and serve or drink

we also have a pepperoni roll recipe but it's just frozen pre-made bread and pepperoni/mozzarella

now the real secret family recipe is called "hand grenades" and it's when you take chunks of that frozen bread and wrap them around around inch-big chunks of pepperoni and bake them into little rolls
great for road trips

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1377450648132743168

Trump admin rejects still making the rounds, you’d think Fox would up class their guests and not use trumps morons

Edit:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1377451143953928195

Lmao

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
coarse language could give mods cause to close this thread :ohdear:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

we also have a pepperoni roll recipe but it's just frozen pre-made bread and pepperoni/mozzarella

now the real secret family recipe is called "hand grenades" and it's when you take chunks of that frozen bread and wrap them around around inch-big chunks of pepperoni and bake them into little rolls
great for road trips

I'm thinking I could grow fond of your family

then I'd die of arteriosclerosis

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a.lo is pro-closing the thread you noob asses

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

great for road trips

for some reason this just remined me of lebanon bologna, wrapped with cream cheese and a pickle in the middle, like stacked a foot high for any event

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
please protect us a.lo

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trrrrrmph

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Alec Eiffel posted:

a.lo is pro-closing the thread you noob asses

Good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tax the ultra rich until they start killing themselves and then tax them more until they are all loving DEAD

imo

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

why the hell would anyone bother to close a thread in this forum?!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

great for road trips

hell yeah this is the way to do it

just shove a pepperoni stick in a grands and shove it into the oven

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
confiscate the property of everyone who makes over a million, a nation of overachievers is doomed

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

trump

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Post Tax

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Piss

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
the answer is always in the middle, so make everyone middle class ($69, 6969)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

resident posted:

Teach your kids how to boil peanuts on the side of the road and they can be a productive citizen in the south.

i really should have just done this with my life

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

emfive posted:

When you're thinking of cheap quick snacks, like maybe at this time of night, and maybe you're thinking "hmm Asian ...", what's your go-to?

get some fuckin dumplings or some type of roll

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Glumwheels posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1377450648132743168

Trump admin rejects still making the rounds, you’d think Fox would up class their guests and not use trumps morons

Edit:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1377451143953928195

Lmao

I mean I wouldn’t call red skull a hero but I guess that’s why they don’t bring me on fox news

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

While we weren't looking, Lin got cucked by our big, wet boy

https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1376962249026379781

turmp isn't powerful enough to backstab his loyalists anymore, now he's just ankle-biting them

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I regularly poo poo my pants

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

emfive posted:

Ingredients

Pepperoni Rolls (1 box)

Instructions

what if deano heats up the pepperoni rolls for you?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Inspector Hound posted:

on purpose?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ham Cheeks posted:

on purpose?

Go with the flow I say

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Inspector Hound posted:

oh, Ms. Bennett, I didn’t realize you posted here

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
SVUT IT FOWN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
why would trump be loyal to lin wood? lin wood didnt deliver poo poo for him and made him look stupid trump probably thinks hes a worthless loser