Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1770846934917378264

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1319446692236791814

Do not ask what the figure is at now, or how many of those happened in Joe’s first year in office, or under which president the vaccines were developed and released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is supposed to be a criticism of Donald Trump, but he’s right. It worked for Joe.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

E hmm

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
gently caress you Joe Biden

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

hubris.height posted:

gently caress you Joe Biden

what did he ever do to you

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Tankbuster posted:

three bucks for a circumcision?

3 Buck Circumcision is a good band name.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Pov you have done gently caress all about a thing you posted about

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

1glitch0 posted:

3 Buck Circumcision is a good band name.

Incredible band name.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Nichael posted:

*gesturing at the earth*

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Platystemon posted:

The U.S. has had precisely one president born after 1950.

If a president was elected today that was the same age as Bill Clinton when he was elected president that person would have been born the same year the first Star Wars movie came out...

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

this mf...
Statement from President Joe Biden on Easter | The White House

www.whitehouse.gov - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 posted:

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Nichael posted:

not give me the $600 he owes me

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

*Hands 2,000 lb bombs to the IOF* "We need to find the guy who's giving munitions, Corn Pop!"

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Mustached Demon posted:

not give me the $600 he owes me

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
weirdly enough this guy can count to 2000 when it’s a bomb

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

At 26 years old, Joe Biden's father taught him the secrets of homosexuality outside of a train station in Wilmington, Delaware. Later, the then-Senator Joe Biden would be arrested in South Africa in the 1980s for attempting to employ his forbidden knowledge.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There's secrets like that at a lot of train stations

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Nichael posted:

At 26 years old, Joe Biden's father taught him the secrets of homosexuality outside of a train station in Wilmington, Delaware. Later, the then-Senator Joe Biden would be arrested in South Africa in the 1980s for attempting to employ his forbidden knowledge.

the cornepop identity

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Nichael posted:

mypillow guy's next documentary

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ram dass in hell posted:

the cornepop identity

Joe Biden retrieving a rusted razor from a rainbarrel, puzzled how he knew it was there without remembering why (or what time it is)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
you dont have to have significant brain trauma to support israel, but it helps

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The future. The year is 20XX. Invaders from Planet Notajoke demand American Leader define "joke." President Joe Biden has no response.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Just had a thought: if what we're seeing right now is what Biden's willing to do in his first term, on the year he's running for reelection no less, what will he do when he gets reelected and doesn't have to worry about running again?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

super sweet best pal posted:

Just had a thought: if what we're seeing right now is what Biden's willing to do in his first term, on the year he's running for reelection no less, what will he do when he gets reelected and doesn't have to worry about running again?

He can finally rest.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

if he gets reelected

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

hopefully drop dead

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

oh, weird. student loan relief right before the election.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Rauros posted:

oh, weird. student loan relief right before the election.

0% this happens takes only one sue

lol they also means tested it like usual

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Biden also categorically does not want to pressure anyone for student loan reform.

This is another in a long list of things that his admin is putting out there because it's good PR and it might help him in November -- and both of those things could be true I guess -- that Biden will immediately and personally dispel as soon as he realizes they did it.

The tension between the man and the attempt at managing a public image of this guy is enough to torque a diamond in half.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

It might at best be a temporary bump imo he already failed miserably once and this is a shittier stripped down version that almost likely doesn’t pass at all so I don’t know

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

where you from, man?
Remarks by President Biden Before Marine One Departure | The White House

www.whitehouse.gov - Fri, 05 Apr 2024 posted:

South Lawn

12:52 P.M. EDT

Q    Your reaction to the earthquake, sir — the New York City earthquake?  Can you talk about it briefly?  Your reaction, sir, to the New York —

THE PRESIDENT: With regard — with re- —

Q    Did you threaten to stop military —

THE PRESIDENT:  With regard —

Q    — aid to Israel?

THE PRESIDENT:  With regard to the earthquake, I spoke to the governor.  He thinks everything is under control.  He’s not too concerned about it — the governor of New Jersey — so things are all right. 

Thank you.

(Cross-talk.)

Q    Did you threaten to stop military aid to Israel, Mr. President?

THE PRESIDENT:  Pardon me?

Q    Did you threaten to stop military aid to Israel?

THE PRESIDENT:  I asked them to do what they’re doing. 

(Cross-talk.)

Q    Are you abandoning Israel?

THE PRESIDENT:  Where you from, man?

Q    Are you abandoning Israel?

THE PRESIDENT:  Is that a serious question? 

12:53 P.M. EDT

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

HallelujahLee posted:

0% this happens takes only one sue

lol they also means tested it like usual

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

quote:

THE PRESIDENT:  I asked them to do what they’re doing. 

Sounds right.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://x.com/claud9_/status/1777810151061303405?s=46

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Remember when Biden said that he would codify roe vs Wade if he became president

Did he even try, ever

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

moist turtleneck posted:

Remember when Biden said that he would codify roe vs Wade if he became president

Did he even try, ever

In a way it was

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

Did he even try, ever

he meant the second time

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

drat this dude sucks. can you imagine if he became president?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Nichael posted:

Joe Biden loaded up on South African NUTT and was arrested by the cucked Boers out of jealousy

this is known

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Inspector Hound posted:

In a way it was

code blue no matter who