Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm 100% sure there's load bearing shitposts at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm 100% sure there's load bearing shitposts at this point.

I've been posting some of the horrors here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967174

On the plus side it nearly "works" again and now natively supports unicode (on the editing side, so far, maybe not yet on the separate rube goldberg machine publishing side that will be next on the list)

We've been investigating upgrading/replacing that old editor, but it's very tightly integrated in frightening ways. We'll see how it goes.

sorry for the derail; I do look forward to seeing byob dark mode :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've only read one post but i've already voted :five:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

coding from the dark ages is very fitting towards posting from the dark byob imo

Sometimes I wonder how this internet ship stayed afloat for this long but it seems like "what could go wrong" is valid and good advice in this art of coding!!

Dip Viscous

Mormon Nailer posted:

Dolphins are illegal in BYOB as they are the unchill jerks of the seas, and also because I am afraid of dolphins, it is a healthy and normal fear

how about a mola floating through space?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dip Viscous posted:

how about a mola floating through space?

Incidentally molas are disgusting and I love them so this is good

Dip Viscous

mola tecta is cute

nut

holy mola

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dip Viscous posted:

mola tecta is cute

Himb butt.

Okay but hear me out what if he's flapping through the sky at night like some sort of Lisa Frank-esque sky fish, farting rainbows the entire way?

The background should be a deep violet, like PMS 275 C/#260d54. The borders should all be PMS 2189 C/#0090DA.

biosterous

Mormon Nailer posted:

Himb butt.

Okay but hear me out what if he's flapping through the sky at night like some sort of Lisa Frank-esque sky fish, farting rainbows the entire way?

The background should be a deep violet, like PMS 275 C/#260d54. The borders should all be PMS 2189 C/#0090DA.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yessss

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

alexandriao posted:

lol neither is the sites

cruft

I finally merged the pizza, tacos, and pizzatacos app icons. If approved they should start showing up in the apps sometime before 2058.

cruft

Hello from the dark mode stylesheet thread.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i've been working on my dark mode css very slowly since this thread was here last

cruft

Well you've made more progress than I have, then.

Goons Are Gifts

hell yes thank you lets get this back on the agenda and provide our weary eyes a dark alternative, astral said we can make it happen so we just need to do it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Can uh, we loop back around to the thousands of ants thing, because that'd be magnificent