Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I thought that RF5 was supposed to get a Pc release as well? 4 runs great on the pc and I want 5 as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I swear they said one was coming. I would have put money on it not being that far behind the switch version but I think it’s something I dreamed up.

I love the PC version of 4.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hell yeah

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Leal posted:

Wow I'm hella hyped for Harvestella

E: Here is the steam page, you can preorder it now

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1816300/HARVESTELLA/

Thanks for the link!

Not sure about that price though. Like it doesn’t seem like it’s a AAA game.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TurnipFritter posted:

the PC version doesn't run like poo poo

Well to be fair we don’t really know that quite yet. Lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

THF13 posted:

It unlocked on steam early, I haven't played it yet but have seen some reddit posts of sub 1second load screens between areas, 60fps on low end CPUs, 4k at smooth framerate with unknown hardware.

That’s awesome! I’m buying it for my steam deck tonight for sure.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gyoru posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLbPC_8gwLo&t=167s
footage of RF5 running on the GabeBoy

There are other youtubes popping up of the pc port and it looks like it runs well

At this point I just run everything at 40fps so it shouldn’t be an issue.

A locked 40fps really does feel great ok the deck.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Kaboobi posted:

Played RF5 on the Switch for about 3 hours before I couldn't deal with the framerate, how's it hold up on the Steam Deck? Am I dumb enough to buy the game again?

From what I’ve seen your best bet is to set it to 40fps and medium settings and it should be perfectly smooth.

You could probably do low and get 60 though if that’s your thing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Looking forward to the eventual PC release of Rune Factory 3 remake.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FrickenMoron posted:

I'll play it when it's 66% off. The price is just too steep.

Yeah same.

It would be nice if there was a little better character customization though. I don’t care for the male or female options tbh.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Silver Falcon posted:

Yup, Steam version on the Deck. Runs fine, though the button prompts all assume I have a keyboard.

I’m gonna have to try it again because the last time I tried 5 on the deck it didn’t work because it didn’t register the deck controls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I just played like 4 hours of Disney Dreamlight valley and it’s pretty good and cute.