Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TurnipFritter posted:

I have zero interest in the A Wonderful Life remake.

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I thought the first year was the only bad part, frankly

correct

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hopeandjoy posted:

It’s very much just AWL with gay marriage and item stacking though.

awl is my favorite harvest moon game by a lot so this is all i need to hear

i preordered the deluxe edition but loving gamestop gave my copy to someone else so i need to wait for the next shipment. i am totally done with their fuckin bullshit, they clearly do not want my money so i won't give it to them anymore. sorry for the mini-rant i was reqlly looking forward to start playing this yesterday. assholes.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i stopped for a while after they sold me a "new" copy of forza 2 that was so scatched my 360 would not even read the disc and then refused to refund me because the game was open (motherfuckers you sold me the game pre-opened with the disc in a paper sleeve). dunno why i un-stopped, boy what a fool i am.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

oh jay posted:

I got A Wonderful Life last year. Probably during another sale.

I'm 3 or 4 years in, but I've basically stalled out because I getting overwhelmed with being optimal with hybrid crops and such.

i burned out in year 4 of awl due to being super, super anal about special crops and how much time that was taking. i have over 100 hours in the game which, again, only year 4. i need to go back and finish at some point.

still my favorite harvest moon/sos game and the remake is even better. except what they did to cody.