Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Richlove
Jul 24, 2009

Paragon of primary care

"What?!?! You stuck that WHERE?!?!

:staredog:

Thanks again for the recommendation on Rune Factory 4s. It’s been my favorite time waster recently and is a perfect game for the steam deck as well. It has that that “play for just one more day” kinda itch that makes you lose track of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richlove
Jul 24, 2009

Paragon of primary care

MarcusSA posted:

I just played like 4 hours of Disney Dreamlight valley and it’s pretty good and cute.

Agreed here. Wish there was a way to transfer my premium currency from the gamepass version to the steam one so I can play on the Steam Deck.

Have been having a blast with RF4s. Part of me wants to pick up RF5 on Steam but some of the comments say it is half-baked. Likely going to wait for the next sale to pick it up. I should be finished with RF4s by then.

Richlove
Jul 24, 2009

Paragon of primary care

I finished the final act of Rune Factory 4 Special last night and am already considering another playthrough. Still haven’t married one of the bachelorettes or completed all the mailbox requests so I have some content left to complete. This is such a great game for how old it is! It scratches that life sim itch in a way that stardew valley didn’t.

Now I want RF5 but am going to wait for a sale after reading feedback on it being somewhat of a step down.

Glad I found this thread.

Richlove
Jul 24, 2009

Paragon of primary care

I have RF4 and RF5 already. Loved RF4 but RF5 just feels like a lazy 3D version of RF4 so far.

Are there any other life/farming sims I should pick up in the Steam summer sale this year? I keep looking at Sun Haven but folks say it is Stardew with MMO grinding mechanics.

Richlove
Jul 24, 2009

Paragon of primary care

Thank you for everyone’s input. I will look into SoS:AWL today. I also picked up My Time At Sandrock since I already have Portia.