Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Otoh the one time they let you romance older candidates in SoS the results were a bit.... :magical:

But yeah release an s version where we can marry the doc or the lazy chef.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Hell give me cantankerous granny Forte. Shrunk down and using her sword as a cane.

Other option could be human form Venti.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I went into RF5 mostly blind and have finally put real time in and thoughts

- I like the cast a lot. Too many cool unattached characters you still can't marry though. Particularly Hina's mum.
- the earth dragon is cute as hell.
- I'm glad I'm easygoing bout performance cause oof this is rough.

Hopefully this gets a port to PC/PS4/5 to smooth things out.

Extra Hopefully it gets an S version with the doctor and fox mom available.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

FrickenMoron posted:

Magic ring for faster charging, but you only need that in RF5 really where it's painfully slow otherwise.

Edit: I'm also getting closer to the end of RF3 special. The new translation is definitely better rounded overall but tones down the super crazy of some charcters like Sofia, she is no longer completely unhinged.

Lame, Sophia lovingly declaring she wanted to see me torn apart by wolves was my lingering memory of RF3.

Well that and RAINBOW