Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

AARD VARKMAN posted:

it is pretty fail that you can't marry the the two ladies with huge boobies imo

Isn't that rune factory canon though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I am so mad about this.

Giant chickens were my biggest regret in RF4. They make getting eggs a hidden object game.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I know its a fantasy world and everything, but the baths being on the second floor of the inn bothers me way more than it should. I mean the town has a dedicated architect why the gently caress is he not down there everyday screaming like a doomsday preacher. was he involved?

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Gamerofthegame posted:

in no game did I ever bother with farm assistants just because they were a method to kill time in the first place

getting through the morning routine faster didn't seem helpful when I needed to wait a minute or two to do town things

This is my stance as well. considering you can water half your field in one go with upgraded tools it just seemed faster than having to do this:

going in the barn -> scrolling through animal menu -> selecting the right option (repeat with other animals)