Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The Friends of Mineral Town remake is very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I figure this is the best thread to ask this: what's the best River King game? I've always been interested in the concept of a fishing RPG.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

KariOhki posted:

I've only personally played two on the GB/C that got released in English, which are both very simple games and quick to beat. Nothing special about them, honestly. Don't really know a lot of people who have played A Wonderful Journey (PS2) or Mystic Valley (DS), so haven't heard anything about either's quality.

Anyone play the newer ones? The last one on DS didn’t review well but game reviews of that era were especially pretty bad so I don’t know.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

How do you guys think the Mineral Town remake compares to Stardew?

I haven’t completed a year of Stardew but I’m really enjoying the Mineral Town remake. I like the brisket pace. I hate how loving slow you move in Stardew. I’m playing both on Switch so no mods for me.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Apr 15, 2022