Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

i want to finish at least 3 or 4 rpg's in japanese, preferably cool/relatively unknown ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

I played some of tenkai makyou 2 aka far east of Eden 2 on my pc engine mini a few months ago its not 2 read. The gameplay isnt earth shattering but it lools and sounds cool.

There a bunch of stuff on saturn like princess crown, a million langrisser games, etc.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/nanatsu-kaze-no-shima-monogatari/ this game which is cool but i havent completed becuase i need to take notes to keep track of all the characters and crap its more of an adventure game like monkey island etc.

haha that game looks cool, i think ive played it at some point long ago

i got a stack of various rpg's lying around, mostly stuff my wife gave me from her childhood, couple of psx persona's, arc the lad, grandia, i also have madou monogatari for saturn. i have tengai makyo zero for super famicom on cart too but it's busted and i haven't managed to fix it, i think it's because it has a weird real time clock chip for ingame events, but i can try the pc engine version instead