Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Hey is there a thread for threads for thr

Hey, gang. I want to produce a podcast wherein a DM and three or four other people play through a campaign of some sort, in some sort of pen-and-paper universe, like you know, Forgotten Realms or Shadowrun or whatever. I want everybody to be extremely into the role playing side, to really play into character. I want to edit each episode of the podcast using sound effects and music to create a sort of episodic show, like a radio play, but with who knows what will happen consequences. Unrelated dialogue would be edited out, so it would remain as much a self-contained cohesive adventure as possible. Obviously, the DM is there, too, but there shouldn't be a lot of talk about fuckin pizza or whatever.

I have this idea, but so far that's all I have. I want to tell other people about the idea and recruit people to help bring this idea to fruition. What should I do to make this happen? I already do a podcast where I do a lot of this, so I have experience and can get it done. I can't pay anyone for this, but I wouldn't be making any profit from it or anything, either. I just want to do this fun project that I think would be really kind of original, but I don't have friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU