Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Do we have interest in a solo games thread? I've had little enough successful experience that I won't be much use for an effort post, but it's a topic that I'm fascinated by and would like to see how people actually make it work. I did check and didn't see anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

aldantefax posted:

I would say to go for it and don't worry about it. :justpost: energy be with you, friend.

I've literally never managed to get a solo game to work for me; the best I can do is list off a handful. Not a good situation to be the OP.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Something something, fine, I'll do it myself.