Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Can we do a bracket to figure out who the biggest rear end in a top hat in the year 40,000 is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

WHFB is on a weird kind of pause until its return "soon." GW has announced The Old World, but been very tight lipped about it.

If Horus Heresy is anything to go by, we can safely expect a very satisfying WHFB: greatest hits edition. This won't satisfy everybody, because gamers cannot be satisfied.

You'll absolutely find more discussion once TOW drops.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I don't think there's anything to know other than that Book of Erotic Fantasy was a D20 embarrassment and everybody I know just kinda awkwardly glossed over the Sex Moves in apocalypse world.

Sex and eroticism is a third rail for a lot of peer groups, not out of prude Tipper Gore pearl-clutching but more out of practically.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and gently caress dungeons where you talk about banging your friends' characters are the next OSR.