Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Last year's prank was immaculate. Perfect, could never be topped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Brace calling the homie was pretty funny.

"From New York!"

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Cached Money posted:

lol if you think those episodes don't have some of the worst sickos of all

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

No Dignity posted:

Oh it's Ben again gently caress no

ben is good

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

studio mujahideen posted:

my job on the leftist commune is meeple placement

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm putting my money on it being Ackman because he's been melting down worse than I've seen anyone.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Gone Fashing posted:

ghost stories for the end of the world did a big long series on it. crazy poo poo

if you guys liked the trueanon eps I recommend this as well. it will make you (more) insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

yeah it's almost better to understand the story in broad strokes, especially regarding the Inslaw/PROMIS stuff, and regard the rest sort of meta-narratively. So much of the Octopus conspiracy/network/history/story is an artifact of a mature obfuscation system developed by postwar intelligence apparatus that doesn't so much cover up actual events but instead couches it in so much bullshit, true or otherwise, via (potentially induced?) sociopaths, paranoid schizophrenics, active intelligence agents, etc. that it becomes a gigantic rat's nest that is borderline impossible to really talk about. Lots of it is true, lots of it is lies, lots of it is somewhere in the middle, everyone is a bad actor. When you look at it as spycraft or intelligence technology or whatever it's clear that it's a really powerful and elegant system to hide behind.