Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Bust//Rodd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
the dumbest thing about the “gun deal” theory is that who the gently caress trafficking a bunch of assorted unmatched guns. if you look at pics of a the guns he actually used, even the same models are all different colors, and different scopes on everything lol. it’s the kind of thing you do when you’re a collector or hobbyist with a ton of money

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
also I suspect the data on shots fired vs people wounded doesn’t account for tons of instances of multiple people being hit by the same bullet (or fragments), and probably lumps in everyone who was officially wounded at the event (not just from gun shot wounds)

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Seams posted:

The strangest thing about the shooting imo is that is was basically memory-holed immediately. Maybe that’s because Paddock left no manifesto or obvious motive.

this is 99% of major news stories now lol.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's such a weird thing to bring up because Sutherland Springs happened a month later and it was the fifth deadliest and I dunno if that lasted a day in the news.

No joke, I dont even remember that one at all

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
deleted dumb nerd poo poo

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Apr 16, 2022

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
also "why wasnt there video from Ring cameras?" listen you dumb motherfuckers, just google it. ring cameras didnt launch until the year after the bombing, and weren't widespread until years later

this is why i hate housetrotter. he is stupid, lazy and most likely polish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Flux Wildly posted:

Did anyone catch what cartoonist(?) Yung Chomsky was referencing when they talked about Casey Niestat?

he was saying "like a conner o'malley character"