Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Finklestein has been great in both episodes. Reminds me I should get around to reading his book Gaza that has been on my shelf for like 2 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Seams posted:

Newest ep is a 3+ hour dive into the Mandalay Bay hotel shootings w/ Felix from Chapo :unsmigghh:

Thought you were kidding but you aren't :getin:
I'm going to guess they get sidetracked for half of it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
It was the go to energy drink for all the LAN parties my friends and I had in the early 2000s

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Not a basketball fan but always enjoy listening to crazy poo poo happening in sports. Great episode. Liz rules

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I did jury duty few years ago on some boring pointless civil case. I still enjoy the time and experience. It was fun to see how it all works.

Also, I just got a stand by summons last month but didn't have to go in at all last Friday.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
As someone that is really dependant on the supply chain not being hosed up (fastener distributor) that was a good episode.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Cue the song

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Think this is the first episode I'm just skipped after a few minutes. I don't give a poo poo to hear about ghosts or spirits.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh hell yea Shen Yun and Falun Gong episode.

See their drat billboard every day

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:pray: for Brace in these trying times :pray:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
31:35 of the episode sounds like Conor or Conrad M something? It's hard to make out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Spaceballs drop, loved it.