Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

The Paris Hilton/troubled kids episode is a good place to start before going down the rabbit hole imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Wasn’t CD run by a pedophile for a while or am I mistaken?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Mandrel posted:

it’s so funny that there are apparently people in this thread and presumably elsewhere who both listen to trueanon and also unironically believe the official jfk story/chaos is “cia fanfiction”

I can't tell what you think about JFK's assassination from this post

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

TenementFunster posted:

lol the sirhan sirhan ep was unlistenable are you kidding?

sirhan sirhan ep owned

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I was hypnotized into making a lot of lovely posts here, it works people

My favorite TrueAnon episodes are still the 9/11 episodes though. Both 9/11s

biceps crimes fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Sep 27, 2021

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

The TrueAnon episode skipper has logged on

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Dude was just having a white boy summer of sam

nice

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

You’d need some balls of steel or be completely not self aware to wear this if you’re in flyover country, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

coathat posted:

Her idea that the invasion would stop if the US asked for peace talks was even more insane.

It’d stop if the US jumped in and helped negotiate an ending satisfying to the Russians, but the US would never do that, even if it made sense strategically