Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Good OP! This is probably my favorite podcast, and I'm glad it finally has its own thread.

The best episodes imo are the spider network episodes. The wrap up at the end of Colonia Dignidad about how the anti-communists won and we live in the world they created is one of the most insightful things I heard on a podcast all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
I almost always skip the finance/crypto/sbf episodes. I'm here for the sickos.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Board games loving suck because even if #1 I survive hearing the rules and #2 the game is actually fun, I am 100% of the time going to lose to the owner of the game. Motherfucker I didn't want to play it once, I drat sure don't want to "play again now that I understand it".

I'm a patient, gregarious guy but board games sour me right up.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Brace's response to Liz saying Shmuleys are popping up everywhere was loving great