Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

DrVenkman posted:

But, I'm not really going to look towards Tom O'Neils lost-in-the-weeds CIA fanfiction for answers on anything either.

lol @ this sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The Kingfish posted:

Tom O'Neil’s book is insanely good.

I agree, it's a good read, well researched. He doesn't jump to conclusions, he fully admits that he sadly doesn't have a complete and provable explanation for what really happened, just that the official story is not credible.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’s musk time! gently caress yeah, let’s go. I’ve got high expectations for this one

financial advice

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Tesla series was A+ poo poo, pretty much confirmed my suspicion that as they said, it is a fake company that doesn't make any money and barely makes cars. Holy gently caress that they let it be listed on the S&P 500 too, get that poo poo out of there before it implodes the entire world economy.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

TenementFunster posted:

my brother was really excited about the autopilot thing and preordered a model 3.

then lol car arrived without any coolant in it whatsoever, he had to drive over four hours to find a “dealership” to diagnose the ticking time bomb of a cooling system, he found out that “autopilot” is a dangerous, untrustworthy mess, and like my friend liz said, there just aren’t enough superchargers to take a long road trip, and the ones that do exist are always slammed, so you might wait over an hour just to get a place to charge up.

he’s about to sell it and buy a prius or some other hybrid

gently caress a Prius, they are dreadful, get a Mercedes hybrid, it's probably even cheaper than a muskmobile.

Edit: also regarding autopilot, most newer good cars have some driving assist stuff that works great and they also explicitly tell you it's just assisting you, not driving for you. Rented a Volvo V90 last summer for a long drive and the lane assist and radar cruise control made highway grinding so much more pleasant.

Cached Money fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Jul 3, 2021

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

The young chomsky larouche theme song whips

He's a great musician, as well as an excellent producer for the show

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Tweezer Reprise posted:

among other things there's this rhetorical sleight of hand that insinuates children are the only victims of pedophiles. i do not expect people who have been abused in the past or their support networks to be okay with any normalization of pedophilia as something that can be publicly visible or should be publicly worked through. the more i read from this person the more obvious that there's something loving weird going on.

like this lol

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1211792699528888322?s=21

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

182 - Sirhan Sirhan
181 - 20 Years On The Road
175 - Sicario III
164 - Which Way MAGA Man?
163 - JSUC
161 - Spycops Undercover II
147 - You Are A Serf
146 - Mandalay
144 - Nico Walker
138 - OC80
135 - Deep State 101
134 - Freakanomics
122 - Spycops Undercover
104 - Everything Is Bad
95 - Koch'd Up pt 2
94 - Koch'd Up pt 1
70 - Azealia
50 - Radio Free Trueanon

also the JFK, Bush Did 9/11, and Lamest Show On Earth series

Norman Finkelstein eps. Spider network series.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I think it's a lot of the early episodes that are Epstein focused but I can't remember specifically which ones.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Androies posted:

Wasn't Nick really good about packing stuff? I remember he would go on Instagram Live and it would literally just be him folding boxes and packing orders in silence unless somebody called him.

Yeah, when he did it himself the service was great, the company he later outsourced it too was the ones that sucked.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

v good episode this latest one, everyone should listen to it, it is not about caleb

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

TenementFunster posted:

dasha did a photoshoot for Los Angeles Apparel last week and my favorite dead gay forums have gotta know

We already have Wizard Master for this

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Malcolm Excellent posted:

She definitely comes off as someone who has been on the plane, and been to the island, I can't believe some of the things she admitted to on this ep

Explosive revelations on this one, well worth the listen no matter what you think about the guest

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

loving wild rear end episode

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Hell yeah Recluse is back on the pod, let's go down the rabbit hole

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Yeah he's good

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

I still don't know what Vocal Fry even is.

Kardashian voice

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

not much of a drop because he talked about it extensively in an episode about the "troubled teen" industry (and also Paris Hilton)

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I had to stop listening when they started to address the audience. How did they produce that segment? Did they write and find actors? Pretty incredible. I hope they get some recognition for this series.

It has some solid connections that are so often missing from conspiracy theories, and that plus the really personal element of it should spur some mainstream interest.

I think one of the actors is Yung Chomsky, sounds like it at least. They probably got some friends to do it I guess?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Jokes on you i was only pretending

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

have true anon ever done an episode about these types of stunts

it sure looks like an op but I've never seen proof of that

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1580871986795843584

i have no proof but can tell you with certainty that these types of dorks are 105% op

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I was with them at the beginning for "let's document stories of unexplained phenomena typically described as ghosts and UFOs with an open mind" but then they started to lose me on "are yetis real on a scale of one to ten", "astral projecting is how we see other dimensions", and Liz's "ghost story" which Jack correctly identified as simply sleep paralysis lol

has anyone listened to "Otherworld" and is it any good?

It's a fun spooky Halloween episode, stop being such a stuck up dork about it

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Oatly
Oatly
Oatly
Oatly
Oatly
Oatly
Oatly
Oatly
Oatly
Oa

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bouillon Rube posted:

I vaguely remember a thread in GBS many years ago about a private school somewhere that had a bunch of really weird rituals/arbitrary rules…it seemed kind of adjacent to this Synanon stuff. I recall a big part of it was that some students were labeled as “weak” and some were “powerful” or some poo poo, and the relative “strength” levels between a given pair of a students dominated how their interactions would take place.

Does anyone know what the hell I’m talking about? It’s been driving me nuts ever since I listed to the Synanon episodes.

Are you thinking about the "Third Wave" experiment?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

GOON GUEST on the latest 2 eps, shout out to Matt

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Gone Fashing posted:

had heard of it before but these eps got me to listen to ghost stories for the end of the world. it's good, I started with the mknaomi episode which I liked a lot

Yeah it's a nice podcast, I like it

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Pretty crazy how different Liz sounds in the first ep compared to now.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

He got them balls in him

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

crepeface posted:

there's video

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lmfao he literally bought a gong

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

crepeface posted:

:mods: ban+30 for Cached Money

you snooze you lose

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

another case of goons in the podcast forum not understanding anything and having the mind of a pomeranian

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Rorobb posted:

Anyone else catch brace take over a Twitter space that Benny Johnson was the guest of honor in? He made Benny Johnson look so stupid that Benny pretended to have connection issues. It was pretty funny

lmfao please tell me someone recorded this

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

it's a great bit

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

This might be the greatest troll Brace has pulled off so far.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

sock it to me! posted:

I almost always skip the finance/crypto/sbf episodes. I'm here for the sickos.

lol if you think those episodes don't have some of the worst sickos of all

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

TenementFunster posted:

still laughing at brace describing the cast of vanderpump rules as “the most molested group of people in human history”

lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Everyone should listen to the new episode, I'll leave it at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Danger posted:

drat the Norm interview is so loving good.

Yeah it's probably one of the best episodes overall.