Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/HuntClancy/status/1561553184799133696?s=20&t=2P72ME3uDSTNY6VdvyUhDw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
leprechauns aint goin' away.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Rorobb posted:

Anyone else catch brace take over a Twitter space that Benny Johnson was the guest of honor in? He made Benny Johnson look so stupid that Benny pretended to have connection issues. It was pretty funny

are you kidding me, i saw that happening, saw the name Benny Johnson and was like NOPE.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i watched the doc about the guy. this lady who knew him started recording him when he would talk about *wink wink nudge nudge* sexy children and she went to the FBI. they told her "uh technically you commited a crime by recording him so now you belong to us" and they sent her back out to get more recordings. she had to sit there and listen to Jared talk about putting cameras in her home to record her own children.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if i get stuck like that, go ahead and do the serious harm to my body. just get it over with please.

NOPE

uber_stoat fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jun 21, 2023

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1675993921342586883?s=20

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"you talkin' that i ate a baby!?"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Coindexter is sicko as hell.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

TenementFunster posted:

my heart sung when brace confessed he is also a youtube ballistic gel test video guy

i just watched a guy shoot a punt gun through gel zombie torsos, don't tell me this is not the ultimate in entertainment.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
looks like Elon already walked it back. weak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
he didn't die on the spot but is now in fact completely dead as hell.