Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Delta-Wye posted:

fellas, is it antisemitic to laugh when brace & felix joke about jews??

It's very contextual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

TenementFunster posted:

they really need to stop booking idiots as guests

CIA plant detected.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
What do they have anyway? Are they making the smooches, or... just pals.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

i say swears online posted:

i like liz' voice there i said it

I do too but I can't place that accent.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bust Rodd posted:

are u… are u joking? Liz couldn’t sound more like a silver spoon valley girl if she took voice acting lessons from Deborah Foreman herself. It’s like saying you couldn’t peg John Oliver’s accent, there’s only one place in the world that makes people sound like that.

I live in the Midwest, so, like, the only Valley Girl accents I'm like, exposed to are, like, the ones on TV or movies? That I've, like, seen? Doesn't sound like the Californians, either.

Maybe I need more exposure to the actual people and not the people making fun of them.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The Gourmand is obviously Hedonism-bot. We all know someone like Hedonism-Bot. Or listen to NPR.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

KirbyKhan posted:

It is such an easy heuristic to follow I don't understand how others have trouble with it.

Okay, Holden.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
It sounds like a remix of "The Locomotion" with Jeffrey Epstein talking over it.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Goast posted:

does bust rodd have mister fantastic style stretching powers or something

Most medium sized creatures have a move of about 30 ft per turn, and you can (usually) do one move, and one attack, barring any other class based bonus actions you get.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
You could say more about those effects, I'm curious.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dr.Radical posted:

Does he ever explain why it never occurred to him to just behave the minimum amount it took to not get thrown into rich kid gulag?

That’s not how kids’ brains usually work.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Sarah Squirm is an acquired taste, and I have acquired it. Dunno what else to say.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I only like it when they say things I already agree with but, like, in a super obvious way. If I have to kick my brain out of neutral for ONE SECOND I'm turning the episode off.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

KirbyKhan posted:

Yeah, how did he lose that weight

Adenochrome. It goes all the way to the top, and it starts with Jared and his diamonds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TenementFunster posted:

“hey instead of having a party do you want to listen to me explain a bunch of rules for 45 minutes?”

If your friends don't already know the rules, they're not your friends.