Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Getting in on the ground floor of a Bust Thread.

Are there any more interviews as entertaining as the most recent one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I worked with one of these chuckle fuckers who wanted to kidnap Whitmer when i worked at Meijer and jesus christ its as dumb as i thought.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pretty excited about the new episode. I think i managed to grab the hosed up on they replaced. Ive been following the BHO bullshit for a minute. Its the same org that bought a video of a buff black dude dancing off Onlyfans and uploaded it to their instagram with a caption like "Our black nipples are hard for revolution." And then started posting anti Anne Frank poo poo talking about how theyre gonna do "Operation Storm of White Tears" by talking like literal Nazis.

If Gazi isnt a fed hes missing out on a great opportunity.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Also you GOTTA listen to the crazy 2-parter about the Nazis who gently caress dogs it’s WILD

Who what now?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

gay_crimes posted:

sirhan sirhan ep owned

:yeah:

The hypnosis part was pretty silly. The part about the witnesses and the direction RFK was shot from was pretty interesting. Honestly I hope that Sirhan gets to go home if for no other reason than that he can go home to his brothers house.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Like when they guy blew up a whole city block in Tennessee on Christmas morning and lol poof just gone

I think about this a lot.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Me too, Brace.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Liz moved to NYC to be closer to Adam, I feel it in my skellington bones

Too bad he's gay.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bust i feel like you've really oversold the dog loving episodes.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I wasnt expecting how good Brace was at getting the kids to behave.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yeah these daily reports are wild. I read somewhere the other day this is expected to go on for six weeks. Just six weeks of Brace being The Most Odious Reporter.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Lmao a federal judge ruling anime sexual cosplay is pedophile sexual cosplay.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

TA is good but let's not lose our minds.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Not the best brown eye pic I've received but I'll take it.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1470529249014693900?t=prV4S9Ugmd3RUiP3S7LPuA&s=19

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

selec posted:

My wife ordered this in the tie dye and goddamn it surprised the poo poo out of me first time she wore it

Yeah I completely missed those in Size Fat and I'm still bummed. I might just tie dye one of the white ones myself.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Gorman Thomas posted:

Liz reveal yourself coward

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I listen to Cum Town and TA and a bunch of hosed up splatterpunk audio books lately. I think I actually unsubbed from Chapo.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'm not convinced Brace isn't actually gay.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

it must be so insane to be such a clueless or out of touch parent that you drop like six figures on putting your own children in a brainwashing-torture camp, completely unregulated.

My parents threatened to send me all the time over my (3.7 GPA) grades like I couldn't Google it and figure out they couldn't afford it. We were poaching deer and rabbits for something to loving eat.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1593510943874371584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Video Unavailable, what happened??