Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

busalover posted:

I'm not through with the Adam Curtis episode yet, but so far it sounds like three american dudes trying to figure out "what is cultural studies?". Apparently cultural studies never made it across the pond, but it's exactly what Curtis relies on: using psychology, marxism, anthropology and media studies to create some holistic analysis of society that more often than not is nothing more than a polemic/rant/shitpost, albeit an educated one. It's like the academic version of suffocation by your own farts.

im not the least bit surprised c-spam now hates Adam curtis:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
The Adam Curtis Defender Has Logged On

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Bosch

quote:

In his 2010 memoirs, Bosch denied having authored the bombing, stating that Castro had "accused me, without evidence, of being the intellectual author of the sabotage of Flight 455 and many other acts with which I had nothing to do."[35] However, he continued to justify the bombing,[34] saying that it was a "legitimate act of war", and that everyone on board deserved to die, because they "were all Communists."[33]

quote:

Upon his return to the US in 1988 Bosch was arrested for parole violations. The Justice Department, which considered him a terrorist, sought to deport him. He was allowed to stay, and later granted residency, by US President George H. W. Bush after a widespread lobbying campaign that included Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and the president's son Jeb Bush. In his later years Bosch raised money to support resistance to the Cuban government, and died in Miami aged 84.

the c word for white people

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Listening to Dorner ep

friendly friendly reminder that the American Police Force is a literal loving death squadron beholden to no one and can on whim, ruin your whole loving life.:thumbsup:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
239 @53:01: Tetsuya The Killer sounds like one of those gory 90s animes :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
*listening to how gary webb definitely killed himself*

haha yes i agree

I'm soooooo normal:shepicide: