Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Mandrel posted:

it’s so funny that there are apparently people in this thread and presumably elsewhere who both listen to trueanon and also unironically believe the official jfk story/chaos is “cia fanfiction”

Hell yeah, the 'dual nuts' story is for the fellas, like you and me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

You got owned by the shark king daddio

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Hasan has lovely takes probably spurred by him being a guy who only started being the darling of the left in the last 2yrs, and still relies on the 'I think it so it's right and obvious' poo poo that most young males do. Luckily he's not vaush

He is still Cenk Uygurs nephew though so who knows

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 12, 2021

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

I’ve listened to maybe 10-12 episodes of his podcast and I feel like his politics are pretty good, haven’t heard anything cringy yet, but I recognize this is someone who made 10 million dollars playing video games on Twitch for children and I try to keep that in mind. He’s also a mega-hunky dreamboat in a sea of gross Dad-bodded podcasters, it’s nice to have a crush :unsmith:

This should be enough of an anti-endorsement for anyone, thanks Bust Rodd.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Show up with a shirt that says "GOOGLE JURY NULLIFICATION"

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

if you were abused you're not allowed to have opinions on being abused

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Ordered one. Catch me wearing this to all my family gatherings, im old enough to be the crazy uncle now

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

bi crimes posted:

You’d need some balls of steel or be completely not self aware to wear this if you’re in flyover country, lmao

Is Alabama better or worse

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

There's a thread. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805897

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

my close friend Liz promised me that Russia wouldn't invade Ukraine wtf is happening

are you just going around to every thread posting this?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

its not support for russia to think they're doing stuff to counter us influence or whatever. putin is working for the russian boug and their dreams of imperialism/empire. sometimes it involves working against the #1 imperial power to advance their own interests.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

who are you even talking to?

Himself

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

lol i hope the last week has her rethinking her embarrassing “secret russian super army” theory

Honestly I hope the Russian army finishes conquering Ukraine and comes for the US next. Chaos theory

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

im sorry your favorite podcaster made herself look foolish a lot over the last couple of weeks :)

You've been glued to every single podcast thread and some unrelated just saying 'lol Podcaster' for weeks its an old bit now.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

dasha did a photoshoot for Los Angeles Apparel last week and my favorite dead gay forums have gotta know

I did not know that and now I'm mad that I do. Thank you for your service

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

a lot of it is a dude having California Voice in spite of being in his 40s

e: haaahaahahahah "my uncle was army intelligence in japan and he works for nintendo"

it's a great show! brace and liz are delightful and mostly cover interesting topics, but i don't have to take them or their opinions seriously all the time! all the NATO/Gladio conspiracy poo poo can get a bit stupid, and boy oh boy did liz Do A No Growth after being disastrously wrong about russia invading ukraine!

Wait you think gladio was a conspiracy? I hope you mean in terms of like, an actual thing that happened

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It's spooktober buddy

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I promise you don't have to take it seriously.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I was with them at the beginning for "let's document stories of unexplained phenomena typically described as ghosts and UFOs with an open mind" but then they started to lose me on "are yetis real on a scale of one to ten", "astral projecting is how we see other dimensions", and Liz's "ghost story" which Jack correctly identified as simply sleep paralysis lol

has anyone listened to "Otherworld" and is it any good?

Interesting yes, good meh. It's good background listening and it alerted me to https://thehatmanproject.com/
A site run by a late forties priest lmao.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

beepo posted:

You can play a board or you can shake your booty on the dance floor, but you can't do both.

At once maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

what was it?