Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

if you guys liked the trueanon eps I recommend this as well. it will make you (more) insane

Caveat: this is not light podcast listening. I’ve listened to it while driving or doing dishes and probably only retained like 1/5th of it. It’s incredibly dense and constantly references names youll only recognize later after so much repetition. The summary earlier was basically what I got from it. The fun thing about it is that you can take 8 of these names and they will intersect within only a few degrees of separation of every major western world event. What is really spooky is that more often than not there is direct involvement for one of the 8 and they all constantly intersect with each other to form that nexus that is the “head” of the octopus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU