Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

cspam is too cursed

yeah lets definitely not go to that place lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

The only place worse than C-SPAM is CD

I've never really read or posted in CD but this feels like hate speech. Can they really deserve that?

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The Kingfish posted:

The closest I’ve ever come to crashing my car is when Felix asked if the makeshift YPG tank Brace rode in had an aux cord. Not sure why, but that completely set me off.

Lmao Felix owns.

My fuckin cousin stole my earbuds.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

dogs can have a little brains, as a treat

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Was the Philippines episode today good? their interviews have been hit/miss in the past and the dude was talking extremely slowly so I gave up on it.

Yeah being shot and paralyzed will do that for sure

It was a good episode but also very depressing

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I miss Red Bull Cola.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

But what if Brace was hooking up with Bust Rodd

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

little munchkin posted:

There's documentation of fb experimenting with hiding positive posts ftom people's feed, exposing them to nothing but death announcements, political rants, etc. just tinkering around with people's emotions to see if an enless wall of misery would be good for their business metrics

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/30/technology/facebook-tinkers-with-users-emotions-in-news-feed-experiment-stirring-outcry.html

They could have just studied cspam instead

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

whoa didn't know they had apps for blowing guys now

the future rules.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Ok now I want more Brace/Liz/YungChomsky hanging out in VR chat.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

As they described The Gourmand all I could think of is Stavros going "Hell yeah, dude"

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

i say swears online posted:

I like gourmand better than coindexter

let's not say things we can't take back now..

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

lmao she does look exactly like a Far Side cartoon

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

https://cafelorenzonyc.com/

An eating establishment truly worthy of The Gourmand.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

pre emptive ghislaine didn't kill herself

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

immolationsex posted:

My prediction: sentencing will happen in September 2023 due to covid and a bunch of other delays, where she will be sentenced to 20-30 years. Her lawyers will successfully make some bullshit arguments about how a lowest-possibly-security country-club facility is totally the only rational and humane option.

Two years into her sentence, she'll get bored and start making noises about fingering some of the people she and Jeff were servicing, at which point she'll suddenly get diagnosed with cancer and die within 6 months. Any statements she made in public before then will be written off as the sad, deluded ravings of a depressed woman who snapped upon hearing her diagnosis.

The end, case closed, and the names Maxwell or Epstein will never be uttered in mainstream media again.

Cool theory but what do you do to ruin your steaks like a goddamn barbarian?

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

immolationsex posted:

I've never cooked one, I just had the bad taste to say that people should be allowed to eat theirs any way they like, which got the medium rare crowd all rowdy

I enjoy my steaks medium rare but the best steak is the one in front of you :discourse: :clint:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

the guest is local to me I'm pretty sure lmao

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Gone Fashing posted:

i think it's weird that people care about vocal fry at all

Gonzo McFee posted:

Liz has a great voice.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Oatly.