Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
A Good OP, thanks baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://youtu.be/Khr33RbWcxg

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

JosefStalinator posted:

Might be worth putting in the OP for background about him.

for being an obv cia plant, brace has done a lot more on the ground for leftist causes than nearly all of left twitter combined.

right now my fav is the cold open on episode 127. brace publicly announces he's in talks with shelden adelson, then a few days later he's DEAD. MANY SUCH CASES.
https://soundcloud.com/trueanonpod/nashville-lineman

punchline still cracks me up everytime

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

sock it to me! posted:

Good OP! This is probably my favorite podcast, and I'm glad it finally has its own thread.

The best episodes imo are the spider network episodes. The wrap up at the end of Colonia Dignidad about how the anti-communists won and we live in the world they created is one of the most insightful things I heard on a podcast all year.

S P I D E R ~*~network~*~

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i skip the middle man and just mail juul pods directly to brace's undisclosed location.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gay_crimes posted:

The Paris Hilton/troubled kids episode is a good place to start before going down the rabbit hole imo

brace reminds me of some kids i grew up with (down to the adorable hardcore band we started and all) and this episode hosed me up a bunch, getting sent off like that is super messed up.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Goast posted:

huge gross burrito was very mad that no one else liked his nazi waifu

lets just pad out this second page with forum drama rq

tis cool, catty sidetracking is perfectly on brand.

i listened to the newest episode while out on my walk tonight. it really picked up steam once everyone's favorite lawyer came up, its amazing at the amount of damage dersh has done.

i got home and tried to listen to the debate they were talking about and its hard, so very hard, to listen to the dersh directly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzqTWpPI5Qw&t=2862s

oh my god grandpa chewing on his dentures while the host dunks on him.

Delta-Wye fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Jan 26, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
I love the combination of bump stocks for high cyclic rates AND high accuracy. never used a bump stock but i've wasted some $$ bump firing an AK, and while hilarious, it's all over the goddamn place. I would expect any 5.56 platform to be more manageable with a bumpstock, but still not great. That detail, plus their claim of no optics is very strange to me. I don't have a good feeling for how dense the crowd was - maybe for most of the shooting he was just floating rounds in the direction of the concert?

I've done some shooting comps with professional shooters, and watched them put dinner plate groups at 500m with iron sights and it was very impressive. these folks practice a lot and are accomplished, other than the gun sales paddock doesn't sound like an expert marksman or someone with significant firearms experience.

also - love to see our favorite ZA outfit, executive outcomes, show up. only a matter of time, i guess!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
thinking through the info they laid out, I guess they were saying he missed the fuel tanks too. fwiw, this is the first time ive heard of the airport connection at all with regards to this.

literal fish in a barrel makes sense and sort of runs counter to the discussions about shooting accuracy in the episode. who cares if he's "accurate" if he's not aiming? volleyfire isn't rocket science either.

edit: i was working and listening, maybe he hit the tanks and failed to set them on fire then? idk

Delta-Wye fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Mar 26, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

this post feels vaguely antisemitic

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

fellas, is it antisemitic to laugh when brace & felix joke about jews??

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://twitter.com/santiagomayer_/status/1393360382618587145

:same:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
getting caught up on the jfk episodes, i had no idea that oswald worked on the u2 program. a couple of things make a lot more sense now :thunk: a good podcast

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Sirhan sirhan was a marital aid???

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

happy to hear it. field work in syria is dangerous grueling work, podcasting isn't much better. hes really earned his promotion through hard dangerous efforts

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i like the idea it was a plot to scare kennedy but hosed up because oswald was a much better shot than expected

ooorah!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
what clued you in? strong family ties between them and the former cia director & fam?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
crickets drove him to killl

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

my guess is stationary equipment on embassy property. the power of anything “wave” based decreases rapidly with distance, which is why it the side effects are felt by those at the embassy. it also requires a shitload of power, and needs to stay hidden.

getting sick from numbers stations, you hate to see it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

emo-ignorance posted:

Listened to Brat Camp (ep 100) yesterday and now I'm researching arson and trying to figure out how to get to Utah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Bv6P3TJMU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

The two of you are... good friends?
But I thought we would be... good friends.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Brace always said to catch a pedophile you have to become a pedophile

ah yes, the belden program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Omnicarus posted:

For most jury duty you can just walk out and they can't actually say anything since the gold fringe around the United States flag which is in pretty much every court, designates them as Admiralty courts and those cannot hear other kinds of cases, or signal that the court is operating under maritime law which has a different jury selection that precludes most people(most people in this thread prolly)

hey since you're here posting that stuff anyways, ive been vague on a detail to this story that noone has ever been able to explain to me, maybe you can help:

but why admiralty courts?