Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I honestly thought he died decades ago. Lol, whoops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

well this loving blows

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

General Dog posted:

I remember when Bonds broke the HR record and the purists were all :qq: about it, some columnist wrote a fanfiction about Hank Aaron coming out of retirement at age 72 and taking the record back and it was extremely embarrassing to read.

Anyway, :rip:

Hank Aaron admitted to using PEDs on at least one occasion so any of that "Hank holds the real home run record" thing is a bunch of bullshit.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Halloween Liker posted:

Cant believe an 86 year old died

devastating yeah

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Ah Wade Boggs, goes down smooth!

--Hank Aaron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Jose Oquendo posted:

Hank Aaron admitted to using PEDs on at least one occasion so any of that "Hank holds the real home run record" thing is a bunch of bullshit.

He admitted taking amphetamine, once in 1968 in his autobiography, as far as Google informs me.

They were legal at the time.

Bonds had a multi-year use of banned substances.