Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lets go see if anyone has reported me yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Salean posted:

Well in some, more enlightened countries.....

"smashes panic button*

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Smythe posted:

the trump thread, about a old beetus infested fat guy with no dick, has 9 billion more views than all these weird identical dem threads

That's because we actually have fun in the trumo thread

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Aceofblue posted:

That's because we actually have fun in the trumo thread

it’s the best thread hth

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Maya Fey posted:

reading every smythe post itt in a confused biden voice
lmao but the point about threads blending into each other is valid imo. biden/ip/dem threads especially and the chat thread devolving into another slap thread

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Red Baron posted:

it’s the best thread hth

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

lmao but the point about threads blending into each other is valid imo. biden/ip/dem threads especially and the chat thread devolving into another slap thread

I don't actually care it's just an observation 🤯

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
cool and detached noticer of things

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

cool and detached noticer of things

Yep

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Smythe posted:

I don't actually care it's just an observation 🤯
yeah and those were just my 2 cents

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

yeah and those were just my 2 cents

now thats what i call smart money

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

bring down the sun and let us lie in our graves

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

yeah this forum needed trump and is aimless without him. i think we can give it some time to maybe let thread culture develop organically but if that doesn't happen in a couple of weeks put a bullet in CSPAM's brain before it turns into something we all regret ever having been a part of

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I think the concept of having a more casual chat thread, a post-trump thread, a thread for what biden’s up to, a thread for laughing at dems, ect is a good one but unfortunately a lot of cspam posters want all the threads to be the same morass. maybe things will settle down maybe not

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

honestly I wish chat stuff wasn't in the trump thread and the trump thread was allowed to sink out of top posting status. Maybe only actual trump news in the trump thread because right now it looks like poo poo is constantly happening but you check and it's just boring rear end droning about netflix shows

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

also thanks fyad daywalker guy smythe for continuing to try and make sure CSPAM doesn't suck poo poo

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Marzzle posted:

honestly I wish chat stuff wasn't in the trump thread and the trump thread was allowed to sink out of top posting status. Maybe only actual trump news in the trump thread because right now it looks like poo poo is constantly happening but you check and it's just boring rear end droning about netflix shows
i say lets wait a couple of days for people to get used to the new threads and watch how things like this develop

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

First we take pilates classes, then we free the working masses

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I agree, the new thread titles suck rear end

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Mods smashing the succ zone so hard that it breaks into a dozen smaller succ zones all scurrying around and gibbering in high pitched voices

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

they all got the same poo poo in them now

the mods let the succzone drama cycle go on for 10 years by continuously prompting it, then wiped out every thread and made them all the same. genius moves lol

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

tmrpu

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

frankenfreak posted:

i say lets wait a couple of days for people to get used to the new threads and watch how things like this develop

it's possible but I feel like goons are habitual enough of creatures that it'll go on forever like that without some IK/mod scuffling

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i had a pretty good cspam experience today. had some laughs, read some cool info, generally b+

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Mods smashing the succ zone so hard that it breaks into a dozen smaller succ zones all scurrying around and gibbering in high pitched voices

Balkanized Succ Zone

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

christmas boots posted:

Balkanized Succ Zone

what's the suckzone macedonia struggling for recognition and legitimacy

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

christmas boots posted:

Balkanized Succ Zone

I feel like everyone will feel better if the succ zone was unbalkanized, imho. Save us from this weirdness

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Marzzle posted:

what's the suckzone macedonia struggling for recognition and legitimacy
My country, The Dem Thread, yearns for freedom

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

jarofpiss posted:

i had a pretty good cspam experience today. had some laughs, read some cool info, generally b+

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Should there be more threads, fewer threads, or the same number of threads but with different posting

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the cordoned off technique would make more sense if the mods could make a thread title worth a drat. its all like good soup for the soul and poo poo. what does it mean.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

The Former CSPAM Thread of Succzone

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

No Mods No Masters posted:

Should there be more threads, fewer threads, or the same number of threads but with different posting
Kamala Harris

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
taking out my slow cooker

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Smythe posted:

taking out my slow cooker

meat... or vegetable. or both

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I agree with the OP. The "laughing at Dems" threads have good content but it's too scattered

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

jarofpiss posted:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Smythe posted:

dunno why ppl always make these kinds of threads in forums like this since we have an entire fitness forum on this very same website. ppl scared of being seen as a noob at the forum about the gym just like they ph43r being seen as a sweaty fat guy at the actual gym lol. hosed up

I think it's weird that there are multiple weed threads across the forums when there has always been the weed thread in tcc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shifty Nipples posted:

I think it's weird that there are multiple weed threads across the forums when there has always been the weed thread in tcc

i think i purchased glass from shividas