Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!

isaboo posted:

This.loving.Show. I haven't had this much fun since I watched PEN15

Loved these last 4 episodes. Susan Sarandon is a treasure and still looks amazing. Episode 8 was wonderful and I love Chantal.

I really hope we see more. Brilliant TV imo

Remind me though- what did the clairvoyant say to Dory when we first saw him?

He said that he saw her in a room surrounded people by shocked people. I didn't think about that until he came back in the last episode but i think it was maybe foreshadowing the trial?

Anyway that season was better than I expected from the trailers (I kind of ended up liking Chip), but I guess if the show was going to be as close to perfect as possible they should have ended it at season 3. There's not enough good shows though so i'm hoping we get a season 5 even if I don't think it's exactly necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU