Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toast King
Jun 22, 2007

Fighting Elegy posted:

He said that he saw her in a room surrounded people by shocked people. I didn't think about that until he came back in the last episode but i think it was maybe foreshadowing the trial?

I just rewatched the first two seasons to catch up on the next two I hadn't seen until now. When the clairvoyant talks to Dory there's a couple of quick flashes of (season 1 spoilers) the moment after they kill Keith later in time, with closeups of Dory with blood on her face, Drew holding something just out of frame and Elliott walking in. Too quick to mean much out of context but a nice touch going back.

Toast King fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jan 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast King
Jun 22, 2007

Drew's investigation into the Stephen King/IT parody crew was a huge highlight for me. Just completely ridiculous in all the right ways like someone mentioned earlier.

What a perfect season, I've never been disappointed by a single episode of this show and I hope I can convince more of my friends to watch it. I think the ending of the show was an incredible fit considering how wildly the show varies in themes and tone every single season. There's definitely not much like it out there.