Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

I guess it doesn’t help that I binged season 3 before starting season 4 and, IMO, season 3 had everyone’s character progress a shitload even if the trial itself was absolutely nonsensical.

Goddamn, Cassidy was so good, season 3 owned.

Yeah we binged the whole thing and are disappointed by S4, I think it was a letdown after hearing from everyone here it was the best yet. The whole thing is just upsetting to watch and I don't really see the point of it, it reminds me of Kim on 24 when she keeps failing to escape and all the horrible stuff happening to her.

E: Funniest moment of the whole season though was doll drew having a little toy obelisk. Did the public even know about that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
Yeah it seemed like a dropped plot that was going to lead to her having to team up with them to cover it up.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

cant cook creole bream posted:

Ha! We got 'em!
We can all stop pretending to like this terrible show, now. See you next time goons.

I'm just saying i'm a bit dissapointed by the plot this season, I still love the show.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
I think they just re-used an extra as a different character.

E: Actually I just read this on reddit and now I'm not sure:

quote:

Something else to add. Like you mention, she is listed as "Positive Woman" in season 2. In the current season (episode 2), when Drew is listing the reasons he likes Cindy... one of his reasons is because she's "positive."

The first time was as an extra and with a different hair style, but the 2nd cameo is a lot more prominent. Maybe they are planning a flashback episode in the style of Chantals showing what she's been up to.

Annabel Pee fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Feb 4, 2021