Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
4 episodes in to season 5. What is this show?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Medullah posted:

Hahaha episode 6 straight up parodying It. The evil force that terrorized a Maine town and is back 30 years later feeding on fear.

I loved watching Drew just walk into a clear King novel and turn right the gently caress around as soon as he got the name he came for instead of engaging with it or the rest of the Jesper society at all. not even in a Event Horizon "we're leaving" way, just in a "so self-absorbed in his own problems he can't even care about their weirdness at all" way. Amazingly funny.

Season finale spoilers: I wonder if they intended to go zombie apocalypse from the start of s5 or changed it later. Some plot threads seem dropped hard, like Elliott and Marc's kid just vanishes and becomes a zombie for...some reason. I was a bit surprised Dory never really thought of trying to create a suicide cult or near-suicide cult given how much she attributes her enlightenment to dying, or her reaction to the simulated journey to the center of the earth.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

cant cook creole bream posted:

Have you seen some different show? Because she did just that. Or do you mean this in the sense that she didn't actively think about doing that stuff?

In the sense that she didn't think about it.

And that it took her so long to even come close to the conclusion she did.

Ravenfood fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jan 9, 2022