Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
it took me 3 tries to get through the first couple of episodes (I wasnt paying attention) but I'm drat sure glad I did because it is bonkers in all the right ways. I have no idea where it is headed, but there's no possible way I could have seen the path to where it is now so I'm hopeful they stick the landing, whatever it turns out to be

S4 didn't grab me at first but eps 4-6 have me fully on board the Chip and Dora crazy train

Elliot is still the best though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
This.loving.Show. I haven't had this much fun since I watched PEN15

Loved these last 4 episodes. Susan Sarandon is a treasure and still looks amazing. Episode 8 was wonderful and I love Chantal.

I really hope we see more. Brilliant TV imo

Remind me though- what did the clairvoyant say to Dory when we first saw him?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
oh my yes please

"an altruistic but terrifying journey."

I can't wait!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Reminder that S5 drops tomorrow, Jan 7th!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Finished S5, but not sure what I think about it overall; I'll need to watch it again. Chantal was great and the ending scene was perfect.