Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008
Hope I'm not too late to the party, just saw this. But if too late, whatevs, been working with hunger issues (helping others but also grew up a food stamp kid, when they were actually stamps) most of adult life. If you want to give me gang cred, that'd be neat but it's really not the point. My mom also lives on food charities now. Disabled and reliant on the State, which hates poors. She and my step-dad wait in insane lines for day old expired food. I send them what I can but it's never enough. They'd die without lifelines like what you all funded. Thanks, sincerely.

https://imgur.com/hePFoLn

Edit: Sorry, screwed up embedding the photo, but SA kept blocking that. I am dumb. Too dumb to figure it out tonight. It's late. I may not get gang tagged, but I appreciate all you guys have done with this thread. Good on you! This thread alone was worth the 10 bucks spent years ago. GBS is in a new golden era post flowtax.

piratescurvy fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Feb 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

Elviscat posted:

You sound like a real solid dude.

Thanks. Don't know if I qualify as solid, but better than gassy.

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

you will get one dont worry haha ill put some in this afternoon

You're the best/worst burrito. More of a taco man, myself.