Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Donated in Connecticut:

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jan 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Caedus posted:

you may want to go back over and black out your info, I can see your address & zip right through it.

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it (I think).

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So far we have raised $6313.50 with foreign currencies converted to USD
We have donated in 30 states and 7 countries. US total is $5493.40 World is $399.37. And one mystery donation of $420.69 because he wouldn't say what state or country lol.
Washington state leads with $2185.50

This is awesome! First we launched our balls throughout the cosmos, now we’re launching food to those in need across the world!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Celebrating my 10,000th post by making a second donation. Since my balls have already been tased, please tase the balls of another poster in need of tased balls.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

gang tags up to current new total 13,624.30

All balls in the US are tased except for some island territories and freely associated republics.

Update: All balls tased in Canada.

New focus Australia's balls remain relatively untased.

The world at large hardly knows what ball tasing is.

Hell yeah, AMERICA IS BACK ON TOP BABY