Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

How long is this available for? I need to figure out how much I can give, and where. Doesn't feel right to just accept a free one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

I couldn't find a food bank online for Palau, Marshall Islands, or States of Micronesia. So I gave up and tried the UK charity The Trussel Trust, and it just kept saying "something went wrong" when entering personal details. Does anyone know offhand of another, reputable, UK place I could donate?

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Ended up being too late and too poor for a gang tag, but wow at the total raised in the meantime. So many meals, so many tasered balls.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Ill add you its ok

Brain Curry posted:

If you post a local foodbank you’ll probably get someone willing to donate even though Burrito’s already added you.

I don’t know how cool it is to get a gang tag without giving (though if I did, could it be in addition to my current bird one, underneath it and the text please), but if anyone wants to donate:

https://exeter.foodbank.org.uk/give-help/donate-money/ closest to hometown I could find, don’t think anyone has picked them yet

https://zrzutka.pl/5n3dj7 Smile Warsaw, I’ve donated items to here before and they even came and picked them up, super nice people, and Poland hasn’t been filled in on the map yet

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Elviscat posted:

In honor of you and my ancestral homeland, 300 Zloty.

Wow, and literally one post later! Thanks so much/Bardzo dziękuję, moje jaja są dogłębnie wstrząśnięte