Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

The truckfucklers tag is the only one I care about if I need to have one bumped for Taser Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

would you like all of them to scroll instead?

edit: actually, nah. Just drop the ToughCute tag is fine.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

You're the best.

Also, are you keeping a running total at all? I think it would be neat to see how much goons have donated.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

god that thread is so long and hard to catch up on >_<

This is my donation to a local food bank:

Why yes, I DO have my e-mail client set to text only. gently caress you and your marketing, internet.

Holy poo poo. You're my neighbor (I mean not literally, more in a geographic sense of being in the same town).

I don't know why, but that blows my mind.

ps - don't worry, I'm far too lazy to stalk you. Plus I'm super scared of the covid cooties since I'm "at risk"

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Hollandia posted:

Replace my grimey drawers please.

You have to turn it off in your profile I'm pretty sure since it was auto-generated by how much you donated to the site. It doesn't count as a gang-tag.

E: If you go to User Control Panel and select Edit Option. It's at the bottom of the page:

Proteus Jones fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Feb 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LET'S KEEP THIS TAZER BALL TRAIN GOING

Does anyone have the link to that coffee shop that helps at risk teens?