Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Big thank you to Loden Taylor for the tag. I am of the opinion that gang tags should be for contests, particularly great threads or for fundraisers.

If you would like the tag please donate anything you can to a local foodbank, and post proof of the donation. I will donate on behalf of anyone who cant afford it who wants one just tell me where you want me to donate. Here's a donation to start things off. As little or as much as you are comfortable with is fine.

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jan 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Hopefully it will last longer than the last gang tag I donated for

what was it I can add it for you

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

J.theYellow posted:

I don't have a receipt from the Central Texas Food Bank itself but I hope this will be enough proof that I bought a bunch of stuff and filled a big box with it, then gave it away. I didn't do it specifically for this gang tag, but I did for the Biden-Harris inaugural Day of Service lead-up weekend to MLK Day, where some people living in suburbia like I do made their residences a dropoff spot.

Here's my receipt from HEB that I did keep. Hopefully this will be proof enough that nobody buys this much peanut butter, canned chili, tuna and cooking oil all at once, plus two damaged boxes of Comet rice and Think Kids cookies I found on the discount rack.

Here's the Amazon Basics box of tissues that inspired everything. I set out to fill this box, and I did. Thumbnailed.

I leave it up to the mods to decide if this is adequate.

Perfectly fine!

Also if you have 3 gangtags and still want it I can make them scroll or if you just want yours to scroll that's fine!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Adolf Glitter posted:

Sob story alert - I'm currently getting £60 per week benefits (opposed to 99% of people getting £90, long story) so I'm way too poor to donate. However, I'm volunteering at my local food/clothing/furniture bank, here are some pictures of my hard work organising the stock by date, and bagging up.
Full disclosure, I do get food, but I'd loving starve without it, ugh.

Beans and biscuits galore (loads of pulses in the other room though.

UK shortbread mountain is now date ordered.

Some bags for the van man to deliver.

No problem at all that's why I offered, is there any organization you would want a donation to go towards? Could be anything not just a food bank.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I received my $600 stimulus check this week and donated it yesterday to Feeding America through my employer, who matches 100%.

holy poo poo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
ill start adding tags this evening when Im done deploying to the Warzone with the goons

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
we should try to do one in every state if people dont have a preference

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Adolf Glitter posted:

Ace thanks. The guys I work with are a church based lot, so they are well covered with all that ill gotten gold and poo poo but these guys are great.
https://www.trusselltrust.org/

Donated 20 english dollarydoos adding tags now

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
OK I am up to current everyone who asked got one, I'll add the next batch in the morning and keep it going as long as thee are donations coming in. Feel free to post a donation if you don't want a gang tag!

I'll be making a US and world map of where all the donations are going tomorrow morning as well. If its not clear where your donation is from I would really appreciate it if you edit a state or country in your post but if you aren't comfortable with that I understand. If anything is wrong or hosed up or I missed you please let me know! The tags will go through when an admins runs the mod queue so if you see everyone has one and you don't, contact me.

I generally chose spacing on things buy how they looked for instance the trust your fists gangtag looks weird with stuff right next to it so I left a space.

nick jr face you are included in this round

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

IncredibleIgloo posted:

That sounds fun, I assume the game is Warzone?

Yup got 3 wins today with various goons haha

edit- and by that i mean they carried me

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added you guys as well, eventually I will be too drunk to put them in I apologize lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added also I almost probed someone with with the gangtag as a reason lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

cynic posted:

This is why I shouldn't be allowed to drunkpost because 69.420 just doesn't work so I guess this made more sense to drunkbrain? (I just got a new job paying a junkload of money so fuckit)

added lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
done, sorry for the threadspam just trying to make this easier in the morning.

edit also Posessor is a good movie so far I should get back to watching it.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Caedus posted:

This is my favorite way to get gangtags! hell yeah! Donation is in Vancouver BC.

also... I PUT $25.69 AND THEY AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTED IT TO .67 THIS IS A TRAVESTY I RESCIND MY DONATION

added, also oh poo poo they are going through now

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Proteus Jones posted:

The truckfucklers tag is the only one I care about if I need to have one bumped for Taser Balls.

would you like all of them to scroll instead?

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jan 24, 2021

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Proteus Jones posted:

You're the best.

Also, are you keeping a running total at all? I think it would be neat to see how much goons have donated.

Totally will also going to mark off every state to make sure we get all 50 and dc

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Elviscat posted:

This thread is a good reminder that I promised to donate any Federal stimulus money I receive.

I'd like to pick up the tab for someone else to get a gang tag as well.

(Not a food bank, but the teens that use their shelters get fed too, so close enough)

that charity seems amazing drat

:)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Caedus posted:

you may want to go back over and black out your info, I can see your address & zip right through it.

Who?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Strong Sauce posted:

are you making a map hugegrossburrito. i want to help fill out any gaps at the end.

yup ill post it tomorrow!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
all caught up again, working on the map, wife is sitting in front of a spreadsheet entitled Taser Balls Fundraiser lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Canuckistan posted:

Hopefully it will include Canada as well?

yes which Provence did you donate in though

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
So far we have raised $6313.50 with foreign currencies converted to USD
We have donated in 30 states and 7 countries. US total is $5493.40 World is $399.37. And one mystery donation of $420.69 because he wouldn't say what state or country lol.
Washington state leads with $2185.50

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 24, 2021

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
added both new ones into the totals

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Battle Pigeon posted:

How long is this available for? I need to figure out how much I can give, and where. Doesn't feel right to just accept a free one!

I was thinking a week maybe but at least a few more days

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
All the new tags should be put in ill update the map in a second

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

holy poo poo pacer nice

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
New total 8271.69

Updated Maps

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Hobo Clown posted:

Doing my part!

:byoscience:

you want em to scroll or replace one, if I stack too many gangtags the admins will lock me in the box again

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Hobo Clown posted:

Replace "I Want Nothing" please

done everything added to the queue, anything else ill get tomorrow

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

withak posted:

I would not be offended if the existing things over there <<< went away.

fun shoe you have to turn off its in the options. Ill replace the other gangtag though.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
110 donations so far
77.81 average

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
very busy work day today but ill catch up this evening

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
ok i think im up to current adding gangtags they should appear sometime soon

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

_____! posted:

I don't need a new video game but people need food. I do need a taser balls gangtag though.

You did a good thing, HugeGrossBurrito. Hopefully this makes up for forgetting about drowning the world in rice.

lol it got to the point where I was getting words that I had no clue about or repeats so I slowly lost interest

added

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Strong Sauce posted:

you destroyed some people's avs with the gang tags on the past page.

and where's mine? <:mad:>

of gently caress, also added I didnt know you wanted one dont want to changes a mods av without asking haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
weird they were both stupid newbie avs that got hosed up