Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeldomSeen
Apr 26, 2003

True Story...

Kicked in a little extra to cover fees so they would get my whole $25. Wish I could give more as the situation for the homeless in Sac is real bad.

Dear SeldomSeen,
>
> I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your donation of $26.06 towards our Dining Room program. This donation was recieved on 01/23/2021.
>
> Everyday, I see the toll homelessness has on our community. But, I also see the hope and prospects of a bright future that supporters like you bring. You are part of a special community here at Loaves & Fishes. Your commitment to helping the most vulnerable people in our city is a testament to the abundant good we can do when we all pull together.
>
>
> Thank you and God bless,
> Erika Prasad
> Development Director
> Sacramento Loaves & Fishes
>
>
> No goods or services were provided in exchange for this donation and your contribution is entirely tax-deductible as allowed by law. Sacramento Loaves & Fishes is a tax exempt nonprofit as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN# 68-0189897.
>
>
>
> Your donation receipt to keep for your records:
>
> SeldomSeen
>
> Amount:26.06
>
> Donation Date:01/23/2021
>
> Gift Designation: Dining Room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeldomSeen
Apr 26, 2003

True Story...

Caedus posted:

How do you donate to them online? I don't actually want to get a product in their shop and have to pay shipping on something. I'd rather toss a couple bucks at them directly. I was digging through their site and could only find the shop and the page with the amazon wishlists which mostly had christmas decorations listed.

There is a big red “Give Now” button on the front page ya goofus.