Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

This is showing as Volunteers of America but they're apparently running the Snohomish County food bank.

Please replace my Joe tag with the tazerballs tag. Thanks!

e. dang that was quick, thanks burrito-senpai

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jan 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

that charity seems amazing drat

:)

Holy poo poo that's amazing. I'm going to keep them in mind for the future.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So like holy poo poo, coffee oasis just called me and thanked me for my donation. The lady on the phone was so drat nice, and said how much they appreciate every donation. Can we get them some money tonight? It brought a drat tear to my eye man.

https://thecoffeeoasis.com/

I got an email from Volunteers of America for donating to Snohomish Food Bank, which was obviously not like an auto reply. Felt nice. :)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Filthybadger posted:

We're trying to 'give till it hurts' this year and I hate to think of kids in QLD going hungry, so here's our contribution to the cause.

holy poo poo nice

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Cowman posted:

Hope I can have 3 gangtags :D

brother, you don't know what you've been missing. Welcome to the big leagues. :c00l:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Everyone that asked got one of course just added them all to the queue now the new total is: 15,646.23

holy poo poo that's awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zoesdare posted:

Here's an $800 donation to our local food bank. Hopefully I'm not too late to the party, it's my birthday and I would really like this gangtag.

https://imgur.com/a/H0INtrD

holy poo poo that's amazing