Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
God drat it. gently caress Pena forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'll be in and out of being able to watch what time do ya'll experts estimate the main event will go on? The fights I've seen have been pretty good so far, i'm not a regular viewer though.

I would assume sometime after midnight EST

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'll be in and out of being able to watch what time do ya'll experts estimate the main event will go on? The fights I've seen have been pretty good so far, i'm not a regular viewer though.

Like three hours from now?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well goddamn, calling out Nunes. :rip: Pena.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shirkelton posted:

So does the winner of this fight Amanda? Because McMann would have a vague chance in that fight, but Pena is going to get flatlined pretty quick.

The division is a wasteland so Pena probably gets a shot but yeah. Amanda cruises in 2nd gear the whole way.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Good Amanda will murder her

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
yea, im sure the woman who dismantled Cyborg is ducking Juliana Pena

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Remember don't watch an illegal stream cause Dana White is tapping your phone.

On the other hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LM98qaa1OI

Rob this man.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I think Amanda vs a tag team of Megan Anderson and Juliana Pena might be competitive

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

LobsterMobster posted:

I think Amanda vs a tag team of Megan Anderson and Juliana Pena might be competitive

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Surprise surprise the King is a real piece of poo poo.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

RIP Dan Kelly.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I miss megan olivi.

I also fear for Tavarez' future. Dudes been in some wars. Any time someone has talent at 185 Tavarez has to die for them to ascend.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I don't want to watch that what does he say

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Goddamn, that takedown defense

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
big oof

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Tavares has balls. Carlos jr is huuuge

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Holy poo poo that get-up.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Wata' u drankin'

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nierbo posted:

Tavares has balls.

Carlos Junior did.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Getting ballkicked saved Carlos Junior there.

Mush Mushi
Sep 9, 2007
That cheering reminded me of the time that Struve got kicked in the balls and got up and down like 100 times.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

CommonShore posted:

I don't want to watch that what does he say

President Trump built the greatest economy in our nation’s history and created opportunities for all Americans like no one before him. Financial markets hit all time highs, unemployment was at an all time low, and we weren’t facing the lawless destruction that now is occurring in a few of our great cities.

Now let’s talk about COVID and let’s be very honest about it. No one person and no one place could have anticipated the challenges that COVID would bring. But President Trump has faced all these obstacles head on. He immediately put protective measures in place, and he reached out to the best and the brightest leading American businesses across all industries to discuss what he and his administration could do to get the economy back up and running safely.

And that is why we need a leader with President Trump’s unique attributes at this critical time. I have said it before, and I will say it again. He is one of the most loyal human beings I have ever met. The man has unstoppable energy. No one, and I mean no one is going to outwork this guy. But most importantly, he truly loves and believes in our country. He believes in the people of this country.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Tavares right hand has been money tonight. Firing it off super quick too

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Brad Tavares has been fighting in the UFC for more than a decade and his signature moments are a knockout of post-post-prime Phil Baroni and the time he landed a flying kick on Shoeface's balls.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CarlCX posted:

Brad Tavares has been fighting in the UFC for more than a decade and his signature moments are a knockout of post-post-prime Phil Baroni and the time he landed a flying kick on Shoeface's balls.

He also features prominently in ever top 5 middle weights highlight reel.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Lid posted:

President Trump built the greatest economy in our nation’s history and created opportunities for all Americans like no one before him. Financial markets hit all time highs, unemployment was at an all time low, and we weren’t facing the lawless destruction that now is occurring in a few of our great cities.

Now let’s talk about COVID and let’s be very honest about it. No one person and no one place could have anticipated the challenges that COVID would bring. But President Trump has faced all these obstacles head on. He immediately put protective measures in place, and he reached out to the best and the brightest leading American businesses across all industries to discuss what he and his administration could do to get the economy back up and running safely.

And that is why we need a leader with President Trump’s unique attributes at this critical time. I have said it before, and I will say it again. He is one of the most loyal human beings I have ever met. The man has unstoppable energy. No one, and I mean no one is going to outwork this guy. But most importantly, he truly loves and believes in our country. He believes in the people of this country.

thanks even more detail than I needed but thanks.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

CarlCX posted:

He has had 12 wins in the UFC and 10 have been decisions. The distance between his two finishes was seven years.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shoe face is real bad huh.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

lol, seriously

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Who the gently caress is Sean Patrick Flannery holy moly this looks bad

e] oh lol is he one of the dudes from the boondock saints?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
this sean patrick flanery movie looks awful

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
This is one of the cheapest looking movies I've seen the UFC promote in a long time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This actually looks almost as bad as the Jon Moxley MMA movie did, and at least I know who Jon Moxley is.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lol this looks amazing

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Someone has something on Dennis quaid obviously

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Frevola is paying nearly 6 bucks. Hmmmm. Here goes 10 dollarydoos

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Nunes off the top rope:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Real millenials know Sean Patrick Flannery was one of the guys in The Boondock Saints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BlindSite posted:

Someone has something on Dennis quaid obviously

I suspect the IRS, and what they have is a bunch of bills he needs to pay.